Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Mickey sodding Mouse? I refuse to believe anyone watches that boring tosser.

Warner Bros FTW, and we all know Pepe Le Pew is shagging everyone.

Reading the thread about adorning your abode with solar panels and/or premium rate phone numbers reminded me of the story about a Welsh farmer. He was tired of the RAF flying low over his house so painted a message on his roof to tell Biggles what to do:

606931bb4632f7d688ded7df1afde4c6d4637e36

Edited by Shandon Par

The last few pages have made me thankful my eldest daughter has moved on from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and instead prefers to spend her time playing Red Dead Redemption on the Xbox.

She's 3!

Ours was all about Serious Sam and Timmy Time at that age.

Really missed a trick not having a crossover there IMO.

For a healthy leisure pursuit that requires at least a basic level of fitness to participate, football's main sponsors don't half like to promote putting shite into your body: Mars Bars, McDonalds, alcohol companies, Coca-Cola etc, so it was good to see Talksport continue the theme tonight by having their UEFA Cup Final coverage sponsored by Fray Bentos.

For a healthy leisure pursuit that requires at least a basic level of fitness to participate, football's main sponsors don't half like to promote putting shite into your body: Mars Bars, McDonalds, alcohol companies, Coca-Cola etc, so it was good to see Talksport continue the theme tonight by having their UEFA Cup Final coverage sponsored by Fray Bentos.

Give me a steak and kidney over cheap confection any day.

Not just football, but sports in general. Apparently it's how they combat the fact that their products are unhealthy. We see them associated with fitness-based events and our stupid brains make ridiculous connections.

At least it's not fags all over the place anymore.

<kennethwilliams.jpg>

It's because the majority of football watchers are male, overweight middle-agers who love stuff like Fray Bentos and beer. Makes sense.

I fucking hate that wee c**t.

Ita ok if you giggle, it will only tickle a little..

f**k right fucking off. Sadly, the wee one loves that at the moment. He also loves football but end of season sees more mcstuffins. Boooo

I really really really really hate Disney Jr. Sheriff Cally? Yippee yippee yippee yay hay.

Piss off ya wee shitebag.

Cally's awright, it's her deputy, Peck should be p***k IMO, and his pal, the aptly named Toby, who drag the whole thing down.

Thankfully the boys have gone off it though. Wreck it Ralph, Frozen, Toy Story and Mickey are the faves, for now!