Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Been offered to change my shift pattern at work.

Right now I'm on Mon-Friday 9-5, with public holidays and flexi time.

The alternative shift pattern is doing 4 days on and 4 days off, 8-7 no public holidays and no flexi but a big jump in wage for doing the same job more of less.

It would mean I'd have to either work on Christmas or New Year's Day but I'm having 4 days off is the appealing part. Weekends are good but always seem to go in far too quickly

Throbber, this is how it's done kid. Here is my home made cheese and bean pizza that's just out the oven. By 'home made' I mean I made the base and the sauce.

attachicon.gif2015-06-21 19.46.38.jpg

attachicon.gif2015-06-21 19.49.13.jpg

Cheese pizzas always remind me of a nasty skin disease that a kid I knew at school once had on his face :yucky

TBF, yours doesn't look any different to any others I've seen, so...that's a good thing...?

The alternative shift pattern is doing 4 days on and 4 days off, 8-7 no public holidays and no flexi but a big jump in wage for doing the same job more of less.

It would mean I'd have to either work on Christmas or New Year's Day but I'm having 4 days off is the appealing part. Weekends are good but always seem to go in far too quickly

4 on 4 off is absolutely superb. Best part of my working life when I did that shift. It worked better on annual leave because you only had to take four days leave but had 12 days off in a row.

Mrs back at eye pavilion, still no change (no sight) blood tests next.

Fucking booooooo

Don't mean to add more stress, but am I right in thinking that the optic nerve starts to deteriorate if it doesn't receive any information within a certain period of time? :wacko:

I assume they'd be hurrying things along a bit more if that were true, or likely to happen any time soon. Tell me she's wearing a pirate patch over it, at least :P

Someone on the Junior forum has started a thread to discuss Clydebank FC and some roaster has thrown a strop because he used the word "official" in the thread title. Throwing toys everywhere because the board of Clydebank FC have not ratified this football forum discussion thread and it cannot therefore be "official". Superb.

They just don't help themselves at that level.

Cheers, we aren't too sure why as the pressure on the nerve has almost shifted so its a bit of a conundrum. Took bloods and obviously hoping to hear back shortly

Saw an unusual looking Porsche on the road earlier. Quick check of the registration revealed that it costs £866,000.

would buy 2 of them but wages are a bit tight this week and my council tax is due!

Saw an unusual looking Porsche on the road earlier. Quick check of the registration revealed that it costs £866,000.

would buy 2 of them but wages are a bit tight this week and my council tax is due!

£866,000 for a car?

Peasant.