Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

More worrying than the boy partaking in solo water sports, is the two of you knowing where to go and look for the same gif.

I've been on the internet for a long, long time, squire 8)

It's good job the boy wasn't having a shit.

Would've been a more impressive feat to get some in his eye though.

And I'm well aware that this is an attempt to get me banned for posting Tubgirl, thanks :angry:

Primark security guard 'removes baby from woman's breast'

Claims a Primark security guard removed a woman's baby while she was breastfeeding and ordered her to leave the store are being investigated by police.

Caroline Starmer said on Facebook the security guard at the Leicester store told her if she wanted her daughter "I was to come and get her".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-33520970

Just watched BT sports SPFL review of last season, genuinely so many #scenes

Thought after the Hibs carry on the season before, especially with the Hamilton game that that would be the most #scenes id see in a while up here but last season topped it

So much love for Scottish Football :wub:

Edited by 1320Lichtie

Claims a Primark security guard removed a woman's baby while she was breastfeeding and ordered her to leave the store are being investigated by police.

Caroline Starmer said on Facebook the security guard at the Leicester store told her if she wanted her daughter "I was to come and get her".

WTF are the BBC doing reposting this FB shite without interviewing the woman first? Every paid journalist seems to be just trawling facebook and twitter for shite stories instead of finding out stuff.

Had an interview on Monday and it went quite well. The guy interviewing said I had the skills necessary to do the job and wanted to invite me in for a 2nd interview to meet the manager I would be reporting too.

Get an email today saying I was not successful and would not be getting invited back for a 2nd interview. Unreal man

Edited by zidane's child

Just watched BT sports SPFL review of last season, genuinely so many #scenes

Thought after the Hibs carry on the season before, especially with the Hamilton game that that would be the most #scenes id see in a while up here but last season topped it

So much love for Scottish Football :wub:

Did you watch it online? Wouldn't mind seeing it myself.

Facebook pish thread for this pish. Did she go to the Police or post on Facebook first? I think I may already know the answer to this.