Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

You're missing oot big time.

Anyway, News from Thailand, we are now the second most dangerous place to drive, deaths per cap. Beaten by fucking Libya (who have a civil war). Some of agencies are calling bullshit as the Thai authorities only class death on the road if you die at the seen.

Gutted, thought we would have done it this year.

Unofficial figures say that at least 24,000 deaths on motorcycles every year, over here. Problem is they have cars that come and pick the body up off the road & take them to hospital or home, without the authorizes knowing. These cars/people are young boys in twos that run around in pickup trucks, paid by the local hospital per body they deliver. Hospital then want money from the family to release the body.

Next year for sure!

:lol:

How were the roads before you arrived, P? :ph34r:

I can't help picturing this whole 'death-pickup truck-hospital-angry relatives' thing in fast-forward with Yakety Sax playing over the top, like an old Benny Hill episode minus the lassies in underwear. Well, I suppose the hospital would give some opportunity for uniforms to be whipped off accidentally. There might be something wrong with me, is what I'm saying :1eye

Rotten.com is bound to have it, surely.

Is that still a thing? :unsure2:

Actually, your pretty on the mark with the Benny Hill, these guys also pick up injured if the official ambulance has not arrived ( you'll be dead before you get to the hospital, these c***s taking care of you). Will also say the police will get their cut.

Roads in Thailand, when I came here first 2005, they were descent, better than most Asian countries that I had visited, but over those years, more or less every town now has dual carriage way between each. It's not the actual roads, it's the speed they drive, with no training it a fucking lottery.

Also, will add, with it being a Buddhism country (reincarnation) no fear of dying.

Disgusting. Wonder how much ISIS get paid per click-thru? Must be a bit of an earner.

Asking for a pal, likes :ph34r:

I'm confused here with ISIS.

They say they want the laws of old & people should respect...However they are always using new technology to get their "message out". Somebody should point out their flaw, nae?

Slip,

Do they have those Tuk Tuk's over there? I really fancy one for fucking about on in Summer. I wonder how much it would cost to get one imported over here?

Or that would be some road trip driving/riding one back to Scotland.

Grimbo

Yes Grimbo, great way to get about unfortunately, most (not all) are involved in the drug disputation, driver don't sleep!!

To get on over to to Scotland, no problem, however would the dvla tax it?

I drove one about 3 years ago from Supanburi to my house (88km) great bit of stuff.

Give up a call Grimbo I'll set you up 8)

SlipperyP

Slip,

Do they have those Tuk Tuk's over there? I really fancy one for fucking about on in Summer. I wonder how much it would cost to get one imported over here?

Or that would be some road trip driving/riding one back to Scotland.

Grimbo

http://www.tuk-tuk.co.uk/

Do keep up, Swarley is on the prowl with his dipping finger.

I didn't think Swarlz fickle finger was any of my concern, now I'm starting to worry.

I was just jumping on the Thai road kill scene. & the way my kind runs I saw a tuk tuk, next time I'll be more thorough in my research, thank you Zenz for the warning.

You could be a gardening angel.

Grimbo

Some on here will be pleased to know I bought another item from last week's winter drop from Palace. Dury Yard hoodie good quality and looks good on.

Having a medicinal pint just now to shift the roughness. Ended up drinking in pubs in Leith I wouldn't normally venture into just because they were open late on a Tuesday night.

Some on here will be pleased to know I bought another item from last week's winter drop from Palace. Dury Yard hoodie good quality and looks good on.

Having a medicinal pint just now to shift the roughness. Ended up drinking in pubs in Leith I wouldn't normally venture into just because they were open late on a Tuesday night.

Not as ugly as the sweater you got, but still not my cup of tea on a grown man.