Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Just failed my first driving test. :( Only 4 minors, but I approached a roundabout in the left lane before turning right. One serious fault, and a very stupid/needless one to make.

Sorry to hear that mate. Get yourself booked in asap and I'm sure you'll pass next time if you watch out for that.

Just failed my first driving test. :( Only 4 minors, but I approached a roundabout in the left lane before turning right. One serious fault, and a very stupid/needless one to make.

If you signaled right and kept in the outside lane, signaling left after you passed the exit before yours, I'd have thought you'd be ok.

Edited by welshbairn

Well I hope you don't get licence for a good while, as your incapable of simple functions.

I past my test first time. Was moving to Birmingham the same day & had all my sit in the boot. Someone said have this "little pill " calm it down.

Guy at the end said I'd pasted, I went then did parallel parking. He was like "calm doon lad yer passed ken".

All may clothes were in the boot of the car that day. I was moving to Birmingham, instructor, gave a massive hugg then dropped me off at the the train station. Never really been back.

If you signaled right and kept in the outside lane, signaling left after you passed the exit before yours, I'd have thought you'd be ok.

I did do these things, but the examiner said I'd failed to take notice of the road markings and it had resulted in a serious fail because of that. Maybe I made the same mistake twice or something? Would maybe explain why it was judged a wee bit harshly.

What's the list like for test booking, is it a long wait?

Generally 6-7 weeks minimum.

Well I hope you don't get licence for a good while, as your incapable of simple functions.

I past my test first time. Was moving to Birmingham the same day & had all my sit in the boot. Someone said have this "little pill " calm it down.

Guy at the end said I'd pasted, I went then did parallel parking. He was like "calm doon lad yer passed ken".

All may clothes were in the boot of the car that day. I was moving to Birmingham, instructor, gave a massive hugg then dropped me off at the the train station. Never really been back.

Agreed. Likewise, I hope you get banned from P&B until your English levels improve dramatically.

Generally 6-7 weeks minimum.

When I had to re-sit mines, it was the year it snowed like mad and there was a massive backlog. The closer it got to my test date, I was shitting it, then the day arrived and it was like big Nemsadze upstairs just swooshed his majestic right bate and cleared every last drop of snow for me to pass my test. Some boy is Giorgi.

I did do these things, but the examiner said I'd failed to take notice of the road markings and it had resulted in a serious fail because of that. Maybe I made the same mistake twice or something? Would maybe explain why it was judged a wee bit harshly.

The fact that you recovered from your error safely makes it seem a bit harsh. Every driver will find himself in the wrong lane on occasion, especially in a strange town.

Was that on the independent section? I was told by my instructor just to go the wrong way as getting the directions wrong isn't an issue as long as you drive safely. Seems an incredibly harsh fail though, unless you had to cut across traffic.

I passed in Perth two weeks ago. 3 minors, but one did involve making contact with a pavement.

Edited by nelsjfc