Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Just failed my first driving test. :( Only 4 minors, but I approached a roundabout in the left lane before turning right. One serious fault, and a very stupid/needless one to make.

Unlucky, I actually did the exact same thing on my first test and it basically killed my confidence for a couple of weeks before I finally decided to retry the test (thankfully I passed second time).

Was that on the independent section? I was told by my instructor just to go the wrong way as getting the directions wrong isn't an issue as long as you drive safely. Seems an incredibly harsh fail though, unless you had to cut across traffic.

I passed in Perth two weeks ago. 3 minors, but one did involve making contact with a pavement.

Nah, it wasn't on the independent section. The roundabout was actually pretty clear so I didn't cause any problems. Ach well, you live and learn. Off to New York for a few days now, so I'll have a bit of holiday time in which to contemplate my failure and weep in front of strangers.

Nah, it wasn't on the independent section. The roundabout was actually pretty clear so I didn't cause any problems. Ach well, you live and learn. Off to New York for a few days now, so I'll have a bit of holiday time in which to contemplate my failure and weep in front of strangers.

Bawz to NY.

Head to Egypt .

Drive 20 yards forward, reverse 20 yards...there's your international driving license.

Probably don't need to sit in the car if you've 20 quid.

I failed three times because I had the same examiner for each test. The local driving instructors sent an official complaint in about him as he didn't pass anyone for over six months. I broke my foot and couldn't drive for four months, changed to another test centre and passed first time.