Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

This is my 9,195th post on here.

I'm feeling rather good about myself tbh. A real sense of achievement. Preparing my resignation thread when I hit my all time goal of 9,586.

It's gonna be a belter folks.

Will sugar and maple syrup be included as part of the test?

I know that's considered an abomination on here, but it was something of a revelation to me when I discovered it in the States. French toast is such a versatile thing.

Also, if we're doing this today, you might want to keep a bucket handy for the inevitable sausage/egg/mysterious carrot backlash.

Flicking through channels trying to get to sleep and stumble across the programme entitled "KKK: The Battle for White Supremacy", with an overweight white American proclaimed that "Auschwitz wasn't a death camp, Hitler was one smart cookie. He took the Jews to Auschwitz, he gave them cigarettes, there was a swimming pool, a movie theatre... It wasn't a prison! What prison nowadays has a swimming pool and a movie theatre? He was rehabilitating them because they refused to work, and they were working to build stuff for the war."

It confounds me that in 2015 there are people who's attitude is this, and the worst of it is he can't be sectioned or arrested because he is protected under the First Ammendment. America at its worst, in line with the gun crime.

Wean's finally asleep. It only took five hours.

Honestly, who among you wouldn't drift peacefully off to sleep with me sitting beside your bed, patiently waiting for you to drop your guard? :rolleyes:

Edit: fuxake. Went for a shite and the wee b*****d got up and went to sleep next to the wife. Looks like I'm on the couch tonight :angry:

Edited by BigFatTabbyDave

Flicking through channels trying to get to sleep and stumble across the programme entitled "KKK: The Battle for White Supremacy", with an overweight white American proclaimed that "Auschwitz wasn't a death camp, Hitler was one smart cookie. He took the Jews to Auschwitz, he gave them cigarettes, there was a swimming pool, a movie theatre... It wasn't a prison! What prison nowadays has a swimming pool and a movie theatre? He was rehabilitating them because they refused to work, and they were working to build stuff for the war."

It confounds me that in 2015 there are people who's attitude is this, and the worst of it is he can't be sectioned or arrested because he is protected under the First Ammendment. America at its worst, in line with the gun crime.

Oh, never have them arrested. The proper treatment for these people is public scrutiny of their nonsense, followed by constant, righteous mockery.

Someone already said this elsewhere, but the real disappointment about that programme was the pretence that this sort of hatred is rampant, rather than dying on its arse in modern America, Doesn't bring in as many viewers, of course.

I'm very drunk so expect a few posts that are out the ordinary.

!888KKK what a wetwipe

Grimbo I only burnt the house, because your wife wanted stir fry

Mozza - wrong place for the thread

Sweet Pete. I think I could batter you. (like most on here) if not see for pint sometime. "You always punch the girl you like".

FTP "Free Tapestry Pantomime" If you've never seen it give a call, nae hav a.

was just in the supermarket. kids doing the packing for you for donations. asked what it was for

"A school trip for our sports teams."

"Oh yeah? Where to?"

"Barbados."

Here I made a sound halfway between f**k OFF! and a bitter laugh.

was just in the supermarket. kids doing the packing for you for donations. asked what it was for

"A school trip for our sports teams."

"Oh yeah? Where to?"

"Barbados."

Here I made a sound halfway between f**k OFF! and a bitter laugh.

I would have telt them & their superior.

Got asked "go along" one day to pack bags (part of my welcome back to community). Scouts/Cubs & me. :ph34r: .

They had a meeting before & then welcomed me in a hand clap (wtf). I was raging.

Best man on the day helping customers( I'm a good looking boy,still am).

Lift home was a mini van. I was first off (back to the home*). On the way many said this or that. I swang & swong, punched & kicked. 14/1 was the odds and I got kicked to f**k (i took a few). Driver kept on driving (Scout p***k).

I have memories, know there faces like today. :ph34r:

I'm very drunk so expect a few posts that are out the ordinary.

!888KKK what a wetwipe

Grimbo I only burnt the house, because your wife wanted stir fry

Mozza - wrong place for the thread

Sweet Pete. I think I could batter you. (like most on here) if not see for pint sometime. "You always punch the girl you like".

FTP "Free Tapestry Pantomime" If you've never seen it give a call, nae hav a.

Mate, my big mouth gets me into trouble and my ample frame gets me out of it again because I'm #nails. 8)

My sister-in-law is in Thailand currently. Give her a c**t punt for me if you see her.