Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I just got a very suspect look from a set of police officers who saw me get in my car after finishing at the pub I work and speeding down the car park!!

What's happening doulikefish?

Is the mrs still buttering you up?

Has she invited her hot friend around for a ménage-a-trois?

Did you get the baby booties on the dinner plate?

The P&B masses need to know.

I just got a very suspect look from a set of police officers who saw me get in my car after finishing at the pub I work and speeding down the car park!!

This happened to me when I used to run a bar in Dalgety Bay, police were fuelling up at the petrol stn whilst I was locking up, they saw me drive out the pub car park, followed me to Kirkcaldy then pulled me in the prom.

Whilst questioning me some boy racer came off the quarry road onto the prom at about 80 mph, never seen two fat b*****d police move so fast in all my life :D

This happened to me when I used to run a bar in Dalgety Bay, police were fuelling up at the petrol stn whilst I was locking up, they saw me drive out the pub car park, followed me to Kirkcaldy then pulled me in the prom.

Whilst questioning me some boy racer came off the quarry road onto the prom at about 80 mph, never seen two fat b*****d police move so fast in all my life :D

Well what doesn't help is I work by a notorious strip for doggers and drug dealers. (It's just cause it's dark and remote!) I had clocked then and assumed they were heading up the road, then I turned out the car park and they drove past, visibly stopped and eyeballed me on the way past. Now I'm a 21 year old guy coming out a pub at closing time, I'm amazed I wasn't stopped. Fwiw I'd had a single pint of low alcohol stuff, so I would have been completely fine. It also meant I had to drive up the road at 20 as apposed to 30. :(

Well what doesn't help is I work by a notorious strip for doggers and drug dealers. (It's just cause it's dark and remote!) I had clocked then and assumed they were heading up the road, then I turned out the car park and they drove past, visibly stopped and eyeballed me on the way past. Now I'm a 21 year old guy coming out a pub at closing time, I'm amazed I wasn't stopped. Fwiw I'd had a single pint of low alcohol stuff, so I would have been completely fine. It also meant I had to drive up the road at 20 as apposed to 30. :(

Im amazed they never stopped you too, I drove bang on the speed limit & when they stopped me I got the "you were driving over cautiously" crap, I said "so if I'm on the speed limit it's over-cautious & if I'm over the speed limit then I'm speeding so I'm getting stopped either way"

They just smiled and gave me the breathalyser.

Im amazed they never stopped you too, I drove bang on the speed limit & when they stopped me I got the "you were driving over cautiously" crap, I said "so if I'm on the speed limit it's over-cautious & if I'm over the speed limit then I'm speeding so I'm getting stopped either way"

They just smiled and gave me the breathalyser.

Probably helped me in the fact there was no way they could turn around and get to me before id shot off up the road. Also the fact it is barely a public road. Still I wasn't pulled and I've opened a few beers tonight as stress relief. :D

Oh dear you are in deep deep trouble,i suggest phoning the bank and cancelling all the cards linked to a joint account.

Run. Run far and fast. There's something in the air.

What's happening doulikefish?

Is the mrs still buttering you up?

Has she invited her hot friend around for a ménage-a-trois?

Did you get the baby booties on the dinner plate?

The P&B masses need to know.

She wants the en suite decorated and a shopping trip to the states

Do you work at the Pilton Hilton?