Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Where did you get scorpion Chilli's?

First one to say 'from scorpions' is an absolute w****r.

If you're looking for fresh pods eBay is the best bet and even then they are rare. Dried can be purchased from most chilli suppliers.

There's one guy I buy fresh Naga, Scorpion and 7Pot pods off each year on Ebay, but they are only available for a small part of the year. Unless you grow and share super hot chillies getting hold of them can be tricky.

If you're looking for fresh pods eBay is the best bet and even then they are rare. Dried can be purchased from most chilli suppliers.

There's one guy I buy fresh Naga, Scorpion and 7Pot pods off each year on Ebay, but they are only available for a small part of the year. Unless you grow and share super hot chillies getting hold of them can be tricky.

Tesco in Dunfermline.

I don't know why but that made me laugh

Very nice pics there, Throbby. :)

One thing though, that magnificent vista of Luskentyre beach is very deceptive - it might look like Bermuda but the water is absolutely feckin' Baltic.

Aye they are nice pics, there have been many times over the years i have looked about and been in absolute awe of where i was in Scotland its just a shame the summers seem to fly by and the weather is often pretty patchy at best!

This post:

Built one last year, it's a fuckin piece of piss. The pain in the certainly is the base - especially if your Garden is full of slopes!! My back garden is like the fuckin Teletubbies set, so I had to excavate and level a park of the garden which was a bit of a c**t. But once that was done, the fucker went up within an hour.
Still chuffed to f**k with it when I'm out in the back! Also fitted an Electric Socket to it a few weeks ago, fuckin magic for sitting a CD Player on the roof on a nice day and slamming on a BBQ with some cold bottles of beer sitting nearby.

:lol:

Some dirty b*****d stole my tool bag on site today. Absolute raging, I've got to go replace £500 quids worth so I can keep making money. Not a happy saintee tonight

No witnesses or CCTV kicking about bud?

Some dirty b*****d stole my tool bag on site today. Absolute raging, I've got to go replace £500 quids worth so I can keep making money. Not a happy saintee tonight

One of these bad boys was it ?

Garden-Tool-Bag_20090712560.jpg

I am genuinely sorry to hear this though, thieves are absolute c***s and I hope you get it back.