Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I've had fajitas with scorpion chillis, I cannot fucking breathe.

More than 24 hours later and my arsehole has gone on strike, I fear for the deluge.

There was me thinking the Burgh Arms had upped its game.

I haven't been in for a few years, it has however had a recent external makeover.

More than 24 hours later and my arsehole has gone on strike, I fear for the deluge.

I haven't been in for a few years, it has however had a recent external makeover.

I've not been in an Inverqueerthing boozer for about 5 years but I think I've been in them all apart from Gallaghers. I was even familiar with 'Captain Jacks' way back when, I see the Volunteer is now a curry house, thats got to be an improvement. Do you know if its any good Zen ?

I've not been in an Inverqueerthing boozer for about 5 years but I think I've been in them all apart from Gallaghers. I was even familiar with 'Captain Jacks' way back when, I see the Volunteer is now a curry house, thats got to be an improvement. Do you know if its any good Zen ?

It seems to be fine from reports, however, the one time I was in I ordered the South Indian Garlic Chilli Chicken and chef seemed to have loaded a whole garlic bulb into a shotgun and fired it into the dish for presentation.

It was as advertised and contained garlic, but it was not enhancing the dish and was 'off raw' and ruined the meal.

Another issue was the owner had a wider lazy eye than Marty Feldman, when he was asking the diners at the next table for their order I started to fume as I was already eating.

It seems to be fine from reports, however, the one time I was in I ordered the South Indian Garlic Chilli Chicken and chef seemed to have loaded a whole garlic bulb into a shotgun and fired it into the dish for presentation.

It was as advertised and contained garlic, but it was not enhancing the dish and was 'off raw' and ruined the meal.

Another issue was the owner had a wider lazy eye than Marty Feldman, when he was asking the diners at the next table for their order I started to fume as I was already eating.

:lol:

Cheers for the heads up, I tend to go for chilli garlicky chicken dishes as well, for take aways I struggle to get past sizzlers in Rosyth but for a sitty downy Kushi's up the town is tough to beat locally although The Viceroy has been pretty reasonable depending who's in the galley.

Anyone else think that Christina Hendricks would be utter filth in the sack?

Considering it's 8.25am, I'm going to take a stab in the dark (if you'll forgive the pun) and say you've got a bit of the morning glory

Considering it's 8.25am, I'm going to take a stab in the dark (if you'll forgive the pun) and say you've got a bit of the morning glory

lol......that subsided about 2hours ago mate!

Some of us at up at the crack of dawn (insert "lucky Dawn" joke here!)

Was bitten by one of these two days ago, a Flower Bug and the bite isn't healing fast enough.

30443.jpg

The bite is itchy like a midge bite but with a little more pain.

A horse fly or clegg is worse, but this is irritating.

Edited by CityDave

Prepare for what's left of Hurricane Bertha, our first extratropical storm of the season.

Daily Mail???

Nah.....the Daily Mail's headline would be along the lines of:

"Migrant hurricane's British invasion imminent"

96% hero on the poll when i checked!!

The EDL have today reacted by shaving their heads, started drinking and are gathering on the west coast armed with bricks, sticks and bottles whilst making monkey noises and gestures out toward the Atlantic.

The mental Roman Emperor Caligula declared war on Poseidon and had his troops attack the sea.

A quote from that made me chuckle;

"In a post on reddit, the user explained that a child was screaming and demanding pie from his mother"

Still there. Also just had a whizz through 21 Reasons to Hate Kids!

http://metro.co.uk/2014/08/05/21-reasons-to-hate-kids-4820756/

All true.