Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I just spent 2 and a half hours trying to cancel my phone contract that I bought a couple of days ago from Three. Because I bought it in store, I don't have the standard 14 day cooling off period. However, it says on both the contract I signed and on three's terms and conditions that I have the same 14 days to cancel without incurring early termination fees. Spoke to 9 different people on phone and webchat, lodged a complaint and finally got it cancelled.

when_i_win_in_fantasy_football_on_monday

Sounds like some sort of religious group, mormons or something. They won't stop calling you. Ever.

The number seems to come up as some mental American Christian missionary that was in Scotland a few years back. Christ knows what happened

Trying to find the thread on here that somebody started a while back about a website that gave you clues to go find things when you were out walking. I keep thinking it's something like geotagging but it's not that. Anybody any ideas?

Edited for fat fingers

Edited by SpudNuts

Trying to find thetheead on here that somebody started a while back about a website that gave youclues to go find things when you were out walking. I keep thinking it's something like geotagging but it's not that. Anybody any ideas?

Geocaching.

Edited by GingerSaint

Trying to find the thread on here that somebody started a while back about a website that gave you clues to go find things when you were out walking. I keep thinking it's something like geotagging but it's not that. Anybody any ideas?

Edited for fat fingers

If you can't find the thread about it then there's little chance of you being able to find any of the caches

You get free transport with it, so it's easy to just have it around your neck for when the inspector comes.

I'm not one of those people though because it's a pain in the arse having it hang all the time and it blows more than a hooker when it's windy. Just take it out my bag when it's needed.

Are you still talking about the hooker?

Guest The Phoenix
Got myself a new phone after having my iPhone 4 for years has made me realise either phones have got significantly bigger or that I've got wee girly hands

If it's the latter, expect a knock on your door from PC Yewtree.

Had an interesting night yesterday. Finished work, went to meet mates uptown in a pub, said mates weren't there. Cue me standing with my pint on my own in a busy bar in Saturday, plus side lead to the very attractive barmaid clearly taking pity on me and spent her time chatting to me. Then went and found said mates in a club. From there on in, I was groped no less than 3 times by 3 desperate girls in the space of 5 minutes I the dance floor. Had a drink poured over me by accident, watched my mate get thrown out by 3 bouncers for no real reason and proceeded to laugh hysterically as he managed to walk into 2 different lamp poles after he'd told me he was fine and didn't need my help. Worst thing was I ended the night stone cold sober and eating McNuggets.

Ohh yeah and it was absolutely heaving, don't you just love festival time!!

Anyway today's thing to share, I'm gonna head along to Steven Anderson's testimonial today, not to watch the football really, but to see how hard I can kick a football.

To the bone or trimmed?

All the way off, have this shaving kit thing my mrs gave me. She said she would give me a nosh later if i did it so it was a no brainer, just hope it doesn't get too itchy

All the way off, have this shaving kit thing my mrs gave me. She said she would give me a nosh later if i did it so it was a no brainer, just hope it doesn't get too itchy

Trimmed is the way forward......leave the shaving to the ladies.