Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I need some DIY advice and i know its going to sound stupid and it will be hard to picture the scenario

Basically i want a tumble dryer, the only place i have room for it is in this small walk in cupboard next to our kitchen, the cupboard is narrow and the door even narrower.

Now the tightest possible hard size of the entrance is 580mm to get in through the door. Once through the door there is 670mm width along the carpet in line with skirting and 700mm above skirting.

The model needs to be a condenser and these ones are always slightly bigger than the vented ones and none come at a width less than 580mm. Despite this most of them have a depth less than that, one model i am particularly fond of is 850 x 600 x 540 HxWxD so it will be able to fit in sideways then it will need to be swivelled within. If its 600 wide and we lift it above the skirting and swivel it we will have 50 mm to play with each side, will we be able to swivel it in this space or will it just get stuck due to its diagonal dimensions? Or am i thinking far too far into this? :lol:

Been having bright red diarrhoea for the past 24 hours.

Any ideas for avoiding the inevitable fisting by a burly sailor snarky doctor with hands best suited for milking cows?

I need some DIY advice and i know its going to sound stupid and it will be hard to picture the scenario...

Gonna need a diagram before we can help with this, I think.

Remember to include your sister as a visual aid.

Sounds like that's already happened.

In the past, yeah. Including being used as a glove puppet by a sadist when I was 6. That's why I want to avoid it again.

Had a colonoscopy a few years ago too, which involves having a long length of tube fed into your bumhole by a doctor. And by "tube", I don't mean "thick, veiny penis"; nor is "doctor" a euphemism for "burly sailor".

If your going to try turning it then at some point the diagonal is going to be the important dimension and I'm afraid it ain't gonna work. Only suggestion I could give is that you could possibly remove some of the doorframe temporarily, but it's going to have to go in straight.

ETA: This is a response to Throbber's drier issue - no connection to back door shenanigans...

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

Been having bright red diarrhoea for the past 24 hours.

Any ideas for avoiding the inevitable fisting by a burly sailor snarky doctor with hands best suited for milking cows?

Have you been eating a lot of bright red curry or drinking gallons of Moray Cup/Tizer/Cherryade? If not, stop being a bloody coward and get an appointment.

I offered to do a lecture for a society expecting a dozen or so folk but the current count on their Facebook event page is currently 74 going & 42 maybes. I know that numbers shouldn't make a difference but I'm now shiteing it for some reason seeing as they'll be sticking me in a uni lecture theatre.

Remember those two lassies who had their Scotland flag ripped off of them in George Square by the unionist crackpots?

I actually met one of them on holiday - her and a mate of mine were wasted in Warsaw the night of the Argentina-Holland game during the summer. They disappeared and the next time I saw her was when I woke up the next morning and her legs were poking out beneath one of the bunk beds in our hostel room. It was almost pitch black and I tripped over them and got sent flying.

Anyway, her and her friend travelled with us down to Krakow, stayed with us another night then left to continue travelling. They went to Ukraine. To fucking hitchhike.

The two of them were fucking mental. They were so in-your-face, in fact, that my Polish friend (unused to Scots) decided to leave Krakow whilst they were there. The two of them were basically nice girls, just really loud and abrasive.

My mate rang me after seeing the clip of the George Sq incident, but I only remembered it because someone has a .gif of it in their sig.

Ok bye.

Have you been eating a lot of bright red curry or drinking gallons of Moray Cup/Tizer/Cherryade? If not, stop being a bloody coward and get an appointment.

Yes mum :rolleyes:

Can't think of anything with obvious red dye that I've been having. I sense it may be poopy time again soon, so fingers crossed that all is well. If not, hopefully I can get my actual mother to come over and keep an eye on the wife while I nip out for an emergency sodomising appointment.

I offered to do a lecture for a society expecting a dozen or so folk but the current count on their Facebook event page is currently 74 going & 42 maybes. I know that numbers shouldn't make a difference but I'm now shiteing it for some reason seeing as they'll be sticking me in a uni lecture theatre.

Well done, son; good for you. At least you'll be able to put public speaking down as a skill on the ol' CV.

If you're still nervous when you get out there, just remember to visualise yourself naked and it'll all be fine.

Just noticed this. I genuinely made myself a chicken madras effort for dinner this evening and had some Moray cup an hour ago. Will I be OK? :unsure2: