Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Bayern Munich lost me £3 tonight. Raging. My £28 empire is crumbling. On a brighter note, SkyBet have given me a free £20 bet. I'm thinking of using it on an 8-team accumulator..

CELTIC v Hamilton

ABERDEEN v St Mirren

Crystal Palace v ARSENAL

CHELSEA v Burnley

JUVENTUS v Atalanta

Paderborn v BAYERN MUNICH

BARCELONA v Malaga

Elche v REAL MADRID

That combination would win me just over £100. Worth a shot, lads? I'm tempted to add Hearts and Hibs to the list and double the potential winnings, but Queens will be tough opposition for the league leaders and there's something I just don't trust about Hibs..

Everton are also an option at home to Leicester but I get extra-cautious with this betting malarkey.

Bayern Munich lost me £3 tonight. Raging. My £28 empire is crumbling. On a brighter note, SkyBet have given me a free £20 bet. I'm thinking of using it on an 8-team accumulator..

CELTIC v Hamilton

ABERDEEN v St Mirren

Crystal Palace v ARSENAL

CHELSEA v Burnley

JUVENTUS v Atalanta

Paderborn v BAYERN MUNICH

BARCELONA v Malaga

Elche v REAL MADRID

That combination would win me just over £100. Worth a shot, lads? I'm tempted to add Hearts and Hibs to the list and double the potential winnings, but Queens will be tough opposition for the league leaders and there's something I just don't trust about Hibs..

Everton are also an option at home to Leicester but I get extra-cautious with this betting malarkey.

Sounds good. Don't put Everton on though. Can also see Palace getting something against Arsenal.

Bayern fucked my coupon too tonight. St Pauli the other day as well. German teams can get to f**k this week.

Sounds good. Don't put Everton on though. Can also see Palace getting something against Arsenal.

Fair point, man. Everton should obviously be beating teams like Leicester, but I guess your form's not too consistent. Added to that, you have a Europa League match 3 days before.

Yeah, the Arsenal match is the one I'm most unsure about. My potential winnings almost get halved without it though. If I was confident enough to replace them with another 'big team', I would. But really, I think United could potentially struggle away to Swansea, I can't call Southampton-Liverpool, and Newcastle beat Manchester City the last time they met. Tricky one to call.

Don't bother, the bookie always wins.

Not true. I started with £10 last week and I now have almost £30 in my account. I never bet a huge amount and I'll just withdraw my money if I ever go back down to about £12. If that ever happens, I'll have made at least a £2 profit overall and the bookies will have won absolutely NOTHING. They are my bitches.

Edited by The Real Saints

Not true. I started with £10 last week and I now have almost £30 in my account. I never bet a huge amount and I'll just withdraw my money if I ever go back down to about £12. If that ever happens, I'll have made at least a £2 profit overall and the bookies will have won absolutely NOTHING. They are my bitches.

I might start doing this. Tenner on at the start of every week then hopefully a profit at the end of every week.

5ed.gif

Seems to be something going on with West Ham fans getting people to retweet dodgy stuff.

https://twitter.com/AndyTCarroll/status/567835140937814016:lol:

David Gold retweeted a picture of Ted Bundy with a happy wedding anniversary message as well.

This is a picture of my Facebook friends dog. It's maybe the ugliest thing I've ever laid eyes on. One comment reads "look at that smile", the other "It's a beaut x"

It's a pug! The wife's aunt had a couple of them, and they're mental wee creatures, always running around chasing nothing and making bizarre gurgling noises to themselves. Ugly as sin, but a lot of fun. One of them was obsessed with my beard, and would frantically snuffle around at it for hours, if it got the chance. They're like crazy dog-rats on crack; a lot of fun, if you're in the right mood. They aren't yappy either, which is another plus.

Also exceptionally good at killing scorpions without being killed themselves, according to the aunt. Christ knows how.

You'll probably end up supporting Marstic Football Club and become a massive martianist.

During the long, hard Martian winter when the immigrants to Mars were offered a hot bowl of xyloflob in return for renouncing their heathen earthling God's, those taking them up on the offer will forever be known as "xyloflob takers" and be cast out by the "Red Brigade".

You sicken me Lichtie.

Was invited round to a friends tonight where I found my ex gf & her two girls......

After a year & a half it was great to see the girls again but felt like shit walking home :(

Edited by sjc

Was invited round to a friends tonight where I found my ex gf & her two girls......

After a year & a half it was great to see the girls again but felt like shit walking home :(

Surely the decent thing would've been to let you keep one of them when you split up?

Ask if she needs a regular babysitter. What's the worst that could happen? Presumably she knows you well enough not to think you're up to anything dodgy.