Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

The gaelic for Raven is 'fiathach'. HTH. smile.gif

Thanks for that:

BRAN

1. Irish name meaning "raven." In mythology (from Voyage of Bran), this is the name of a mariner who went on a quest to the Other World.
  2. Welsh name meaning "crow" or "raven." In mythology, this is the name of a giant king of Britain known as Bran the Blessed, who was killed attacking Ir

[/[/q

Obviously Phillip Carr-Gomm who designed the Druid Oracle Animal Tarot acrds was going by the Irish Gaelic version rather than the Scots Gaelic.

I am grateful for the clarification. wink.gif

I never see faces in dreams. I thought that was the same for everyone.

Weirdo.

I always see faces. :huh: My dream last night was rather pleasurable due to this fact. :D

Did you have a wet one over Travis Barker again?

Had a dream about the football last night, so it's certain that I'm looking forward to the big kick-off. Minor flaws in the dream being the game against Stranraer was at home when we're away, only winning 1-0, and the Norseman having been closed down in the close season. Boy was I glad to wake up.