Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Spending time with ladyboys might sound like fun children, but do you really want to end up with sjc's dilated and dribbly arse? Just say no.

Similar symptoms I'd guess but even that would be preferable to having to get checked out for bowel &/or lower intestinal cancer. Edited by sjc

Similar symptoms I'd guess but even that would be preferable to having to get checked out for bowel &/or lower intestinal cancer.

Been there, pal. Stressful process and some uncomfortable tests, but necessary. Best of luck.

Similar symptoms I'd guess but even that would be preferable to having to get checked out for bowel &/or lower intestinal cancer.

Ach, when you get to my age these check ups are all part of holding one's disintegrating dignity together. Just about. My doctor's a nice woman with a good line in dry humour, which helps.

Getting there myself. Apparently I have to have a colonoscopy and a bladder exam (camera up the jap's eye) due to a combination of age, and that I'm, apparently, a bladder cancer risk.

Oh, and I have to pay for the "pleasure"!

Hope you're okay mate!

I'm still getting tested to see if i have anything wrong with my bowel.

Getting there myself. Apparently I have to have a colonoscopy and a bladder exam ( camera up the jap's eye ) due to a combination of age, and that I'm, apparently, a bladder cancer risk.

f**k. That. For a laugh

Getting there myself. Apparently I have to have a colonoscopy and a bladder exam (camera up the jap's eye) due to a combination of age, and that I'm, apparently, a bladder cancer risk.

My mum had a colonoscopy last year but rather than say to the doctor "I can still feel things with the anaesthetic" she thought "ach, it'll be fine". BIG mistake. 'Would rather give three births back to back apparently rather than feel a cable push up your arse along the inside of every bit of surprisingly long intestine' was the general message I got.

As long as it's not a box brownie you'll be fine.

Ambling around the supermarket today, I was struck by how the muzak was louder than I've heard it before. And it was Latin themed, which makes a change from the insipid soft rock they normally play. It wasn't until I was at the check-out that I noticed my phone had switched on Pandora and chosen a station I've never listened to in my life. Yep, my bum-pocket was serenading the whole store with salsa music.

What was curious is that I didn't receive any more strange looks than usual.

Edited by Shotgun

Been there, pal. Stressful process and some uncomfortable tests, but necessary. Best of luck.

Hope you're ok fella.

Ach, when you get to my age these check ups are all part of holding one's disintegrating dignity together. Just about. My doctor's a nice woman with a good line in dry humour, which helps.

Hope you're okay mate!

I'm still getting tested to see if i have anything wrong with my bowel.

Cheers guys. I'll be alright :)