Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Normally when I think about something which happened in the past (from my childhood, or a few years ago - not so much recent memories), instead of viewing it from what I would have seen through my eyes, I instead see me in whichever scenario from an angle above, like it was in a film or from a camera on the ceiling.

Is this just me?

Normally when I think about something which happened in the past (from my childhood, or a few years ago - not so much recent memories), instead of viewing it from what I would have seen through my eyes, I instead see me in whichever scenario from an angle above, like it was in a film or from a camera on the ceiling.

Is this just me?

No, I do that too. Like watching a film that you're appearing in.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-31905764

The map in the article tells us what we've suspected about the denizens of Edinburgh all along...

Are you referring to the red box denoting Cen./S England which appears on the East coast of Scotland in the map?

Would be amusing if it was located at Edinburgh however it appears to be at Wormit.

Buying a new car. Going from a 1.6 Golf to a 1.8 BMW. I'm 23.

Been with the AA for 3 years, they tell me they're reluctant to insure me because of my age and the make of car, and then say it'll £109 a month. Phone Tesco. £44 a month. Thats less than I pay for my Golf with the AA.

:lol:

Scored what can only be described as a 'f**king beaut' at fives tonight.

Think I will text some of the boys who played and go on about it a little more just to be annoying.

Was that beaut a goal or a sneakily flung piece of faecal matter?

;)

Buying a new car. Going from a 1.6 Golf to a 1.8 BMW. I'm 23.

Been with the AA for 3 years, they tell me they're reluctant to insure me because of my age and the make of car, and then say it'll £109 a month. Phone Tesco. £44 a month. Thats less than I pay for my Golf with the AA.

:lol:

I love things like that. I was looking at the new Polo Gti and for a car that's probably quicker than all but a Fiesta ST in the price range, my insurance would only have been £350ish and I'm 22. Mental really once you have a clean licence for a few years.

I have just been out on the town in Manchester with a couple of press photographers who got a phone call telling them Ryan Giggs was pished in a pub round the corner. They asked me to go with them but I declined the offer, being the respectful c**t I am and all that.

I have just been out on the town in Manchester with a couple of press photographers who got a phone call telling them Ryan Giggs was pished in a pub round the corner. They asked me to go with them but I declined the offer, being the respectful c**t I am and all that.

Pics or gtf.

I love things like that. I was looking at the new Polo Gti and for a car that's probably quicker than all but a Fiesta ST in the price range, my insurance would only have been £350ish and I'm 22. Mental really once you have a clean licence for a few years.

It makes you feel like a God. More powerful, more expensive car? Why yes, I'll pay you less money to run it no problem at all

So you're sitting in the pub yourself on P&B?

So you're sitting in the pub yourself on P&B?

No. I'm back in the hotel with my missus who is watching some mad programme while I surf the web.

Thanks for the concern though.

Eta: She just went for a shite and asked me to order an in-house pizza while she dropped the browns off at the pool. Unfortunately there is no phone in the room - do you know what I should do in this situation Enrico Annoni?

Edited by Dee Man

No. I'm back in the hotel with my missus who is watching some mad programme while I surf the web.

Thanks for the concern though.

Eta: She just went for a shite and asked me to order an in-house pizza while she dropped the browns off at the pool. Unfortunately there is no phone in the room - do you know what I should do in this situation Enrico Annoni?

Are you in Worsley? Giggsy lives near there.

Na, Blackfriars Street...he's out on the town. The guy got a second phonecall saying he's sat blitzed in the corner himself.

The boys told me some mad storys. Can't say I'm sympathetic to their plight tbh.

Nothing quite as mad as the woman of an anorexic on the telly saying she'd found bags of vomit in her daughter's drawers right enough. Lovely.

Na, Blackfriars Street...he's out on the town. The guy got a second phonecall saying he's sat blitzed in the corner himself.

The boys told me some mad storys. Can't say I'm sympathetic to their plight tbh.

Nothing quite as mad as the woman of an anorexic on the telly saying she'd found bags of vomit in her daughter's drawers right enough. Lovely.

Get out on it with Giggsy mate.....Manchester is a great place! :D

Get out on it with Giggsy mate.....Manchester is a great place! :D

Should've got a couple of pics for the lolz. Dee Woman has an important interview in the morning though so have to be super serious.

Thank you.