Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Glasgow City vs PSG game starting the now on BBC Alba.

I'm sure nobody will be watching

This, I've got no idea why in general the women game has been getting so much coverage, some of the domestic games you see it's usually Glasgow City pump teams by 10 goals with nobody watching.

This, I've got no idea why in general the women game has been getting so much coverage, some of the domestic games you see it's usually Glasgow City pump teams by 10 goals with nobody watching.

The standard is definitely getting better. Watched the England Germany game a few months ago and the standard was better than most of the Scottish Premiership games you see on TV.

I'd hazard a guess that they want more people to get into it. And this was a Champions League quarter final, not league game against a suburb no-one cares about.

I don't understand why women's football gets such a bad rep - you're not forced to watch it. You don't complain about the quality of the Norwegian third tier.

About 50 PSG fans were there and there were about 30 coppers looking after them. A shambles IMO. Game was alright and there was a crowd of over 1000 (1200 maybe). Pretty much what Airdrie seem to get.

Today, I've tidied up the garden, cut the grass, made 2 trellis' for out the front, took some rubbish to the dump, and cleaned the house from top to bottom. As a man, I'm a bit worried about me doing all this without instruction to do so from the wife. Should I seek help from my GP???

Today, I've tidied up the garden, cut the grass, made 2 trellis' for out the front, took some rubbish to the dump, and cleaned the house from top to bottom. As a man, I'm a bit worried about me doing all this without instruction to do so from the wife. Should I seek help from my GP???

When it comes to gender bending men cleaning is surely on par with women playing football. Some people aren't going to like this.

I'd hazard a guess that they want more people to get into it. And this was a Champions League quarter final, not league game against a suburb no-one cares about.

I don't understand why women's football gets such a bad rep - you're not forced to watch it. You don't complain about the quality of the Norwegian third tier.

If the BBC started to show games on TV and radio I probably would complain

Tragic how some on this thread are seething at the very thought of women playing football.

Not at all, nothing against the women set up, good luck to them, I just don't understand why such a minority sport gets so much attention

Not at all, nothing against the women set up, good luck to them, I just don't understand why such a minority sport gets so much attention

It doesn't really get that much attention though, does it? The BBC show much more of the likes of bowls, snooker and darts than they do women's football. The barely-veiled sexism on show here is pretty embarrassing.

Tragic how some on this thread are seething at the very thought of women playing football.

Yeah really embarrassing tbh. I watched the FA Cup final a few years ago and for a good while afterwards thought that the standard was an absolute joke tbh, they were awful and could barely reach the net with shots from outside the box. Gave it another try and obviously England vs Germany is going to be some of the best players, but they were technically pretty decent and comparing it to some of the football I watch at Somerset and on TV in Scotland they weren't far off (technically).