Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I have been suffering with stomach cramps for the past two hours. My initial self diagnosis of too much beer over the weekend isn't cutting it.

Seriously worried I have kidney stones or appendicitis or AIDS.

You didn't take paracetamol with your beer did you?

There were two green coloured narrow boats, the one at the rear had a brownish canopy over the bow deck.

Does this help.

Not really as I was at work today! Think those boats are in the Lochrin basin though.

Just watched storage wars. How hot is brandi passante!! How the fuk did her man pull her!

Had never heard of her, but within ten seconds of reading your post I'd seen video of her bare scuddy arse.

God bless the Internet.

I have been suffering with stomach cramps for the past two hours. My initial self diagnosis of too much beer over the weekend isn't cutting it.

Seriously worried I have kidney stones or appendicitis or AIDS.

What was that old tale about David Bowie needing his stomach pumped?

I forget. Probably had too much beer as well. He's still kicking around, so I'm sure you'll be fine.

First run & workout in nearly a year.....tough but not as bad as I feared.

Might be sore tomorrow mind you!

I'll be buying an exercise bike sometime soon. Should be my first workout in...

...well, not sure, but I know I was surrounded by teenage lassies at the time.

Seems not all flies are bad. They're still fucking annoying though. http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-04-07/myths-about-flies-debunked-in-new-documentary/6374432

"...a fly brain has less computational power than a toaster".

How is this possible? I assume we're not taking about this boy:

Lister_kryten_and_toaster.jpg

Had my first wet dream in over 7 years last night/ this morning,was just dreaming of banging mrs throbber and must have ripped the head off it furiously. I have only had about 4 in all my life. I think its down partially to stress and partially to do with sleeping in a new beD. It wasn't that much of an inconvenience although was a bit disturbing because there were two border terriers sleeping in the bed in between us

Had my first wet dream in over 7 years last night/ this morning,was just dreaming of banging mrs throbber and must have ripped the head off it furiously. I have only had about 4 in all my life. I think its down partially to stress and partially to do with sleeping in a new beD. It wasn't that much of an inconvenience although was a bit disturbing because there were two border terriers sleeping in the bed in between us

^^^^

Smeared his genitals with Bovril before going to bed type post imho

Edited by KnightswoodBear

^^^^

Smeared his genitals with Bovril before going to bed type post imho

What a disgusting thing to accuse a fellow poster of, shame on you

I just want clarification that its normal to be having wet dreams when I'm nearly thirty