Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Well, they do employ G-Man.

What did they expect?

£6.4 billion's worth of Irn-Bru drank in the storeroom? Those are BigFatTabbyDave type figures :o

Incidentally, Lidl no longer allow customers to buy more than two bottles of Irn-Bru. WTF is that all about? :huh:

I just spent £5.52 at a Tesco petrol station, so they should be fine.

Any chance you could repeat that say 2 billion times? Thanks Tesco CEO. Edited by Swarley

I`m on the phone with a bank and have been for more than two hours... I`m really loosing the will to live. :(

I'm guessing the desired outcome of this call is that they'll be losing your business in some way...?

I'm guessing the desired outcome of this call is that they'll be losing your business in some way...?

Ha! Not quite. It`s a mortgage application so quite the opposite. It was this or wait a week to do one in branch and i really don`t want to loose the house we`ve found.

10-tonne 'fatberg' removed from west London sewer after causing £400,000 worth of damage

Thames Water in "having to do something instead of sitting on our arses and soaking up that sweet, sweet cash for doing hee-haw" shocker.

Ha! Not quite. It`s a mortgage application so quite the opposite. It was this or wait a week to do one in branch and i really don`t want to loose the house we`ve found.

Considering the time, I'm guessing the one staff member who actually kens what they're doing has been out for a long liquid lunch.