Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Looks like Mrs weircal has a viral infection affecting the optical nerve and needs to go back next week. Nowt they can give her.. Booooooo

Hope all goes well. I wouldn't make any jokes about your appearance tbh, I'd try and look on the bright side and reckon worse case scenario she'll be able to wear that pirate outfit every year for Halloween

Cheers matey, just heard back. Looks like I have an excuse to watch the football tonight as she cant see the soaps... Small victory in the face of it

Cheers matey, just heard back. Looks like I have an excuse to watch the football tonight as she cant see the soaps... Small victory in the face of it

You don't get to watch the fitba' if she's watching soaps?

Heel turn. Starting to root for the virus now TBH.

She usually gets Friday night telly as I claim it for rest of week...

Prison Officer. Had looked into it a wee bit in the past but never took the plunge after hearing mixed reviews. Went an open day in April and 30 minutes after the event finished I was filling in the online application. I was completely blown away by the work they are doing. Certainly something I could see myself enjoy doing. Just need to hope I don't botch the test now :lol:

I'll tell my mates in A-hall to give you a warm welcome. :P

After watching that game last night I think the soaps would have been a better idea

Had a huge argument with my missus last night, pretty good chance she'll be gone by the time I get home.

Congratulations/ Sorry to hear that m9*

:( / :)*

*delete where applicable

The lack of transfer activity from Pars has left me a bit bored so I have been having a crafty rollup now and again. 37 is probably not the age to take up smoking after about 8 years off it. Been caning the gym as pennance so if I suddenly stop posting just presume it's either a spot of lung cancer or a heart attack on the treadmill.