Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Do any of you have trouble breathing after drinking cider or whatever that has sulphites in it? I had some cider last night and cant seem to get a decent deep breath today. I often have trouble breathing but just wondered if it might get worse if im drinking sulphites.

My mate has been seeing a really good looking girl for almost a month but was concerned that other than kissing, nothing at all sexual had happened. She went round to his tonight, wined and dined her and afterwards they were sitting on the sofa. At this point she admitted she is a devout Christian and doesn't want to have sex before marriage

My mate has been seeing a really good looking girl for almost a month but was concerned that other than kissing, nothing at all sexual had happened. She went round to his tonight, wined and dined her and afterwards they were sitting on the sofa. At this point she admitted she is a devout Christian and doesn't want to have sex before marriage

Did he bin her?

Taking it up the hoop isn't sex, get her telt.

500x1000px-LL-eb341408_Michael-Scott-Clo

Umm might be getting whooshed here but the bible says f**k all about sex before marriage being a sin.

Its not one of the ten commandments either.

Sounds like a challenge to me

That type of thing would make me rather cross....... :ph34r: