Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Was asked tonight if i wanted to go out for a few drinks with a number of posters from here in the next few weeks.

^^^ all posters are Paolo Sergio alias

Was asked tonight if i wanted to go out for a few drinks with a number of posters from here in the next few weeks.

You're welcome to the get together the Dundee posters are having on July 11th. If you've already been invited then fair enough. :)

In my FIFA 11 goalkeeper Be a Pro career I am currently at Kasimpasa in Turkey. In reality they currently have Ryan Babel and Andreas Isaksson playing for them and had Shota Arveladze managing them for a few years and have upgraded their stadium, but until recently they played in something that made them the Turkish equivalent to Hamilton Accies:

6Kasimpasa_A2.jpg

Was supposed to give a sample lesson and get interviewed for a (better paid and better benefits) teaching job in Chicago yesterday. Drove an hour to get there only to find 2 of the interview panel couldn't be there, so it's been pushed back to Monday.

Was supposed to give a sample lesson and get interviewed for a (better paid and better benefits) teaching job in Chicago yesterday. Drove an hour to get there only to find 2 of the interview panel couldn't be there, so it's been pushed back to Monday.

How can you apply for and commit to jobs when you recently said you needed hospital inpatient treatment? Genuine question, you seem to be creating more pressure for yourself.

I get the point Sarge, and I have had 5 days inpatient care which has helped a lot. Unfortunately I do have bills to pay. Also, believe it or not, I'm actually happiest and pretty content when I'm teaching, I find it helps my moods immensely. The worst of my recent issues started a couple of days after the school year finished here and I just went into a negative spiral, however the meds seem to be helping (at least I'm sleeping)