Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Atleast we know why Airdrie onions is UKIP/naw. All that fucking 'rool brittanya brittanya rools the waves' at his day job

No need to be sarky because he wouldn't join your KKK chapter.

I got a ukulele tonight

I hope you've got a good fucking lawyer, not that Saul guy though.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-33363229

I thought about getting one but sack that, the chords are f**k all like guitar chords, too much like hard work.

I got a ukulele tonight

I got one for the wean to practise on until his hands were big enough for a guitar. Still sitting in the corner with nae strings <_<

Didn't realise that Formby played a banjolele until after I bought it, or I'd give it a whirl myself. Sum boi.

If you can access ABC iView there is a 2 part documentary about Albert Records focusing a lot on the Easybeats and AC/DC. Some input from Angus Young, a lot of Harry Vanda. Narration is naff, some odd reenactments but some good interviews and clips. Worth watching if your a fan and interested in how 3 Scottish born brothers influenced more than Aussie music. It is called Blood & Thunder: The story of Alberts. It might also be up on YouTube. Second part has more AC/DC.