Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Primark also deny it

http://www.primark.com/en/about-us/press%20releases

We have investigated this customer’s allegation which we naturally take very seriously indeed.

The CCTV footage, reviewed by store management, shows the customer in the Leicester store quite clearly during the time in question. We can see no evidence that she was approached by anyone during this period.

We have spoken to the security guards on duty. They categorically deny behaving in the way alleged. Furthermore the individuals do not fit the description given by the customer.

We have therefore concluded that the customer allegation is not supported by the available evidence to date. The company would obviously be happy to work with any police investigation into this incident, should this be needed.

We have tried to contact the customer to reassure her about Primark’s practice on breastfeeding.

At Primark, we work hard to provide all the comfort and facilities possible to our customers. Our policy is quite clear. We do not prohibit breastfeeding. In addition, any customer can request a quiet or private area within the store to breastfeed her child and our staff will do all they can to accommodate such a request. Please do not hesitate to ask staff for assistance

Telt.

Primark also deny it

http://www.primark.com/en/about-us/press%20releases

We have investigated this customer’s allegation which we naturally take very seriously indeed.

The CCTV footage, reviewed by store management, shows the customer in the Leicester store quite clearly during the time in question. We can see no evidence that she was approached by anyone during this period.

We have spoken to the security guards on duty. They categorically deny behaving in the way alleged. Furthermore the individuals do not fit the description given by the customer.

We have therefore concluded that the customer allegation is not supported by the available evidence to date. The company would obviously be happy to work with any police investigation into this incident, should this be needed.

We have tried to contact the customer to reassure her about Primark’s practice on breastfeeding.

At Primark, we work hard to provide all the comfort and facilities possible to our customers. Our policy is quite clear. We do not prohibit breastfeeding. In addition, any customer can request a quiet or private area within the store to breastfeed her child and our staff will do all they can to accommodate such a request. Please do not hesitate to ask staff for assistance

Nah bollocks to this. Get her sued Primark.

There's a strange disconnect between hospitals and your GP sometimes. There's been a couple of times recently where we've had stuff done at the hospital and our GP knew nothing about it. All the better when he was supposed to be having me in for regular checkups and didn't know anything about it until a couple of months after they were supposed to take me off the medication I was on :lol:

I doubt that's any different to before they had all these new-fangled joined-up networked database and systems, though.

As a PS - when she went to the hospital after getting dizzied by the GP's, the nurse there was right on the 'phone and gave the practice an earful. Apparently it's standard stuff for this particular practice to punt people to the hospital instead of dealing with them themselves.

I've got to drive back down to Southampton today and I honestly cannot be bothered. My plan was to leave at 10 but I can't see myself being out of bed by then.

Been a couple of years since I've done that drive. M6 or M6 toll road? Is the A34 still as bad?

Sorry to break this to you m8, they all look like that. Its gonna wreck your birds fanny.

I already done that m9. I have a massive 6 incher.