Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Some people say different things about it, a guy on my course said much similar but I actually don't know. When I get the money paid in I was concerned and wanted clarification it wasn't like I just thought f**k it I'm gonna spend all this. Don't see why I should go out my way though and want to see what else wil come of it don't think I'm doing anything wrong on a moral basis

I cashed a cheque in Canada years ago for $100 and the girl teller gave me $200 by mistake. I didn't say anything, and went to another branch a couple of weeks later and they said that if I didn't pay it back the money it would come out of the girl's wages. I just shrugged and walked out. Still feel a mild twinge of guilt.

I sincerely hope this was purely because you were pissed and chinged out your nut and on the way home from the strippers?

Otherwise you need to find new mates...

Haha, it was! We got properly stung in one of the strippers earlier in the evening, our rather large table bill as a result of actually agreeing to buy absolutely nothing signalled the end of the night (but we did have a decent time int he Dollhouse before that).

I cashed a cheque in Canada years ago for $100 and the girl teller gave me $200 by mistake. I didn't say anything, and went to another branch a couple of weeks later and they said that if I didn't pay it back the money it would come out of the girl's wages. I just shrugged and walked out. Still feel a mild twinge of guilt.

Maybe it taught her a lesson...

Doubt it, they'd probably overcharge some other poor b*****d to balance the books.

In one of those pondering moments everyone has, the realisation suddenly hit me that in the 21st century the existence of forbidden swear words are absolutely ridiculous.

Words like shit. The meaning of the word shit isn't offensive, it either means something isn't good or its a bodily function, so its only the word itself that is offensive, but why? Other than we have all been brought up to think swear words are bad.

In this day and age for us to still be offended by words like that just because they are words we have been told from a young age are bad words is hilariously tragic for a species as evolved as ours.

Clarification* I know not everyone is offended by swear words, but when you still have things like the watershed on TV and teaching kids not say bad words then the problem is still a huge one and must be stopped at all costs or else we will go the same way as the dinosaurs.

Our four ships are docked together for the first time in Bergen and I feel slightly aggrieved that I'm not there. Instead I'm stuck at college revising.

And it's sunny in Bergen today, which never normally happens.

So that's where SJC is.

In one of those pondering moments everyone has, the realisation suddenly hit me that in the 21st century the existence of forbidden swear words are absolutely ridiculous.

Words like shit. The meaning of the word shit isn't offensive, it either means something isn't good or its a bodily function, so its only the word itself that is offensive, but why? Other than we have all been brought up to think swear words are bad.

In this day and age for us to still be offended by words like that just because they are words we have been told from a young age are bad words is hilariously tragic for a species as evolved as ours.

Clarification* I know not everyone is offended by swear words, but when you still have things like the watershed on TV and teaching kids not say bad words then the problem is still a huge one and must be stopped at all costs or else we will go the same way as the dinosaurs.

Agreed, it's funny on these news shows when someone swears and then the presenter apologises like f**k. Get a grip

Primark security guard 'removes baby from woman's breast'

Claims a Primark security guard removed a woman's baby while she was breastfeeding and ordered her to leave the store are being investigated by police.

Caroline Starmer said on Facebook the security guard at the Leicester store told her if she wanted her daughter "I was to come and get her".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-33520970

Primark breastfeeding assault woman summoned to court for "intent to pervert the course of public justice".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-33687420

The Facebook mummy brigade will be livid to see they're banned from discussing the case online.