Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Why'd you not nip out to your nearest ASDA or garage and get some? Full of the booze?

Yeah I think I will pal, my medicine of a curly wurly (well ok, 2 curly wurlys!) hasn't helped so think I'll head out and get some neurofen or that..definitely not booze related, haven't been drinking at all..

Drink plenty water as well, the two curly wurlys will have made you thirsty which just doesn't help a headache.

I was one of the unfortunate hundreds of folk who got stuck on the M8 for three hours on Friday night. By time I got home I had a brutal headache as had no food, juice or paracetamol in my van.

You were home ya knob, food juice and paracetamol were in the house.

Such venom in that post Zen! :o What's wrong? Some sand in your vagina?

The items mentioned being in my home were of no use to my hunger, thirst and increasingly rubbish headache whilst stuck on the motorway.

At least you were able to suppress your appetite by having a cigarette.

Mate, I think about it almost every day. Getting my head round completely giving up is the hardest bit for me. Got myself one of these vaporiser gizmo's though and it's definitely helped me cut down a bit.

Well done you though, hope you stick with the non-smoking. :)

I went and bought one as well and I've used that ever since.

Buying a packet hasn't even entered my mind.

just saw a record on the system at work where somebody's confused Holland with the place Peter Pan lives and entered an address in 'The Neverlands'. i didn't correct it.

f87d39d0f2e8eed35414b70af4a3e619.jpg

Sarge heads off to Bavaria to protect his inheritance.

Gold bar found by teenage girl in German lake

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-33880350

Granda planked loads of gold. Most of it was teeth and jewellery though. He was too drunk to remember where! Hence my present compromised circumstances.

A nice lady client just brought me not one but three bottles of Prosecco. Should be enough to tide me over until I head to the beer garden after work.

^^^slipped a couple of digits

Been sharing a bus with a model mother using lines such as "shut the f*** up you" and "stop being a little dick" towards her kids. It was Dundee mind you, but you can't help but think what chance such kids have in life.

Been sharing a bus with a model mother using lines such as "shut the f*** up you" and "stop being a little dick" towards her kids. It was Dundee mind you, but you can't help but think what chance such kids have in life.

To be fair, if it's Dundee she's probably just a kid herself :)

On a serious note though, I agree with you on the point you made. It's never good to hear that kind of thing