Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Well, himself and a few of my other pals like to give each other wee nudges on the head on a night out (don't ask why, I don't partake in it). He kept on doing it to me and I got annoyed and said stop it; pushed him a wee bit then he just walloped me in the nose. It was actually a cracking connection tbf. No hard feelings though, got an apology and a pint for my worries today.

#HeadbuttLAD

Well, himself and a few of my other pals like to give each other wee nudges on the head on a night out (don't ask why, I don't partake in it). He kept on doing it to me and I got annoyed and said stop it; pushed him a wee bit then he just walloped me in the nose. It was actually a cracking connection tbf. No hard feelings though, got an apology and a pint for my worries today.

Sounds like domestic abuse

I got headbutted aswell, but it was by a marine, and for no reason, which is pretty standard in Arbroath

It's gave me a fucking massive ulcer on the underside of my top lift

Why is it when I hear or read that aprt of an incicdent, I always thknk, 'nah it's for being a nob on a night out'.

I see Davy Cameron is getting grief for sanctioning drone strikes which have killed two British ISIS insurgents. Can anyone tell me why?

Because governments shouldn't go about executing its own citizens.

Even the Americans put them on trail and send them to prison before execution

Probably had to roll back a few days to a back up

It's been six weeks or more on some threads.

Good to see that the IT crowd still take backups as seriously as when I worked in the industry.

Because governments shouldn't go about executing its own citizens.

Even the Americans put them on trail and send them to prison before execution

Americans shoot down armed robbers all the time, hows this any different?

I see Davy Cameron is getting grief for sanctioning drone strikes which have killed two British ISIS insurgents. Can anyone tell me why?

Because he's shite at it. Just yesterday I killed 10, and I wasn't even trying.

I’ve decided that I’m going to bury a time capsule.

However, I’ve decided that instead of putting the usual sort of stuff in it, I’m just going to shite in it.

There are ancient cesspits all over the place; at least try and be a wee bit creative, eh?

Broken vial of smallpox should do the trick. Make sure and mark it for opening after 2100 so everyone's forgotten what the damned thing was. Lolz!