Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I'm just in Sainsburys. & there's a woman with enormous breasts sat at the next table. She's wearing an M&S pastel pink pure lambs wool jumper that's straining to contain the mammary mountains.

Has I got up to put my jacket on I thought 1 more glance for the road & I noticed she smiled at me.

The only downfall in this situation was that she had the sweet face of how I would imagine a middle class Mumsnet brigadier would have, just off the should black hair.

Grimbo

ETA fucked up on her jumper.

Edited by Grim O'Grady

I'm just in Sainsburys. & there's a woman with enormous breasts sat at the next table. She's wearing an M&S pastel pink pure lame wool jumper that's straining to contain the mammary mountains.

Has I got up to put my jacket on I thought 1 more glance for the road & I noticed she smiled at me.

The only downfall in this situation was that she had the sweet face of how I would imagine a middle class Mumsnet brigadier would have, just off the should black hair.

Grimbo

Fucking get in there Grimbo.

Lichtie

The Sava centre one

Spent three years bag packing there for Scouts every Xmas, October & Easter holidays, staying in the Scout Hall across the road. The mere mention of it sends shivers down my spine.

Great summer holidays to Japan, America, Italian ski slopes out of it all mind.

She thinks youre a bit creepy. That was an awkward smile and tbh I don't blame her.

Was you there Mattyo? I thought it was more of a dirty minx smile with a nod to say she was A WEAR (ok that's worthy of a mild ban) of my glances. But you are probably better at knowing what a creepy type smile is eh?

Grimbo