Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Hello! I'd like P&B to know that I'm back. My hope was that the moderation staff would blink first and, missing my brilliant insight and stunning wit, would invite me to return. After almost a year without blinking (and a ruinous bill for eyedrops) it became clear that this wasn't going to happen so instead I sent an apology to Div for my prior conduct and, on a promise of acceptable behavior, was reinstated this afternoon.

First order of business will be to retake the Politics forum for the more militant nats instead of the ones who are reasonable and accommodating to alternative viewpoints, for which we have no use. Next will be a full renovation of the La Liga thread on Misc. Football as it's not nearly triumphalist enough over the recent EPL collapse in Europe. The Club Dece resurrection will be carried out shortly afterwards. Last but not least, St. Mirren are getting an absolute shoeing on the Championship forum.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a posting career to maintain.

FFS get over yourself. Announcing you're back is just as bad as a resignation post.

How many times is that you've went crying to Div to let you back now?

Hello! I'd like P&B to know that I'm back. My hope was that the moderation staff would blink first and, missing my brilliant insight and stunning wit, would invite me to return. After almost a year without blinking (and a ruinous bill for eyedrops) it became clear that this wasn't going to happen so instead I sent an apology to Div for my prior conduct and, on a promise of acceptable behavior, was reinstated this afternoon.

First order of business will be to retake the Politics forum for the more militant nats instead of the ones who are reasonable and accommodating to alternative viewpoints, for which we have no use. Next will be a full renovation of the La Liga thread on Misc. Football as it's not nearly triumphalist enough over the recent EPL collapse in Europe. The Club Dece resurrection will be carried out shortly afterwards. Last but not least, St. Mirren are getting an absolute shoeing on the Championship forum.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a posting career to maintain.

Pathetic.