Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Only socially inept weirdos take their own food into cinemas. Absolutely no shock therefore that DA Baracus does it.

Are you accusing me of being a socially inept weirdo? I rather socially nept.

Taking crisps in is the worst thing. Fucking noise they make.

Ah, but I ensure I am quiet, as I hate folk making noise in the cinema. I open them before the film begins and angle the bag to ensure an absolute minimum of rustling.

Aye, I'm just away to take a couple Gregg's sausage rolls into the film.

WTF.

I'm sure I've told this story on here before, but my older brother and a friend once bought a whole cooked chicken and took that in to the cinema and munched it throughout the film (The Phantom Menace).

and sook them?

Ridiculous. Obviously not. But no one would hear me surely since the volume is usually so high. Also I only go to the cinema when I know a minimum of folk will be there (preferably none).

I'm sure I've told this story on here before, but my older brother and a friend once bought a whole cooked chicken and took that in to the cinema and munched it throughout the film (The Phantom Menace).

That's a pretty cool name for a chicken. I might buy one this weekend just to call it that.

Then f**k it and eat it.