Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I'll take wrestlers over politicians any day. Frankly, I'd take virtually any group of people over those chunts, except possibly their related cousins, serial killers.

Also think I could be the next Giant Haystacks, with sufficient training and loads of painkillers. Haven't been a wrestling fan since I was 12, but there's no denying that those boys work and train almost as hard as ballerinas (a comparison I'm sure they'd be thrilled about).

I'll take wrestlers over politicians any day. Frankly, I'd take virtually any group of people over those chunts, except possibly their related cousins, serial killers.

Also think I could be the next Giant Haystacks, with sufficient training and loads of painkillers. Haven't been a wrestling fan since I was 12, but there's no denying that those boys work and train almost as hard as ballerinas (a comparison I'm sure they'd be thrilled about).

I can imagine you as a wrestler Dave, a politician not so much!

:lol:

I only use my mobile or that'd get a greenie.

You can give greenies on a phone, I only go on this in my phone and can do it. If you scroll down to where it says "full version" it then let's you give rep points as it has moved to the screen you would get on a computer. Sorry that was a fairly pish explanation!

I can imagine you as a wrestler Dave, a politician not so much!

The ladies do like it when I'm slathered with baby oil :wub:

Alright, one lady, at any rate.

OK, not even her.

Isn't going to stop me, though! :wub:

You can give greenies on a phone, I only go on this in my phone and can do it. If you scroll down to where it says "full version" it then let's you give rep points as it has moved to the screen you would get on a computer. Sorry that was a fairly pish explanation!

Yeah I'm aware you can change it to the full version but the reason I only go on here on my phone is that I hate the full version. So I won't be changing over to the full version to give greenies to then change back to the mobile skin. Sorry Deeboy.

My friend revealed today that he had a one night stand with Michelle McManus some years back. I asked how it was and he said it was the best sex he's ever had and that it's his favourite w**k bank material. Further to this he often thinks about it while having sex with his girlfriend (who is an 8.5/10)

My friend revealed today that he had a one night stand with Michelle McManus some years back. I asked how it was and he said it was the best sex he's ever had and that it's his favourite w**k bank material. Further to this he often thinks about it while having sex with his girlfriend (who is an 8.5/10)

Before she was famous?

Wrestling looks to be too much like hard work even if it is only acting. Being a politician however involves less physical exertion, the chances of building up a nice retirement fund through salaries, expense claims and bungs is far better. You only need to work about 2 half days a week at Westminster and maybe one Saturday morning every month to talk to your constituents, aka moaning timewasters, about their petty problems that you have no intention of dealing with anyway unless there is something in it for you. You are also safe in the knowledge that as a politician no-one will be surprised if you don't carry out the promises that got you elected and will probably elect you again anyway.