Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

My 2 DVD's from Amazon came yesterday. Bottom Series 1-3 and the 2 series' of Thin Blue line. Was out before the game yesterday so didn't have time to watch any then, but the telly is shite tonight so started watching Bottom. I've seen every episode before but it was a good couple of years ago now. Only half way through the first episode of Series 1 and I'm in absolute tears!

"Busty!.... Raven Haired!!!..... Millionare ess!!!!!.... Gay." :lol:

My 2 DVD's from Amazon came yesterday. Bottom Series 1-3 and the 2 series' of Thin Blue line. Was out before the game yesterday so didn't have time to watch any then, but the telly is shite tonight so started watching Bottom. I've seen every episode before but it was a good couple of years ago now. Only half way through the first episode of Series 1 and I'm in absolute tears!

"Busty!.... Raven Haired!!!..... Millionare ess!!!!!.... Gay." :lol:

What about badger?

What about badger?

Onto episode 2 now, the gas man :lol:

"Put the kettle on!?"

"Yep, put the kettle on............. the floor. Because we won't be needing that because we don't. use. gas!"

It doesn't sound funny reading it on this but it's hilarious when you actually watch it!

As I prepare to spend another evening drinking myself into oblivion, I've began to question if it's worth it any more. I'm going to end up in a state, the chance of me actually getting home before midday tomorrow is 50/50 at best and it's another £100+ frittered away.

What happened to that nice wee boy who did well at school and shied away from sinful activities?

Funny that, i'm sure I remember you slating someone on here for loving their booze. You said you were just fine on a small bottle of 20/20 every other weekend or something like that.

You're sharing a flat with him :P

<_<

For what it's worth, I would have ended up having an evening like Fudge described were it not for the fact that I had to be up for 9am this morning.

I'm still feeling a bit ropey mind. Free bars don't lend themselves to sobriety.

I think he actually made it back last night (well SOMEONE did, as his door is ajar).

I have a test this afternoon at 5pm.

This isn't a RTBC, as no-one likes tests, but it isn't a PTTGOMN either, as I'm quite confident about it. Been studying for it quite a lot the past couple of days and feeling quite prepared. Just wish it was over and done with, to be honest!

I hate myself, and want to die.

Pint of weak orange & water. Small plate of beans on toast. Hot bath. Clean top and shorts. Back to bed for two more hours.

You'll be fine if you do that. I swear by it when i'm wishing I was dead after a night on the booze.