Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I recall playing in a shinty match one Saturday back in my university days, scoring after about a 30 yard run, and my celebration being to continue another 5 yards to behind the goal to throw up copious amounts of the previous night's Newcastle Brown and whisky! A wee nip from the hip flask at half time and I managed to finish the game.

That's not funny.

That's what you did at school when you were sitting behind the teacher while she gave your mate a bollocking.

My first thought was "Smug posh c**t".

​Spent the last few days in Glasgow, so yesterday decided to go and see if the Braehead Shopping Centre was open, it was not, anyway as I was approaching the roundabout near IKEA in my car, a fox crossed in front of me

​Spent the last few days in Glasgow, so yesterday decided to go and see if the Braehead Shopping Centre was open, it was not, anyway as I was approaching the roundabout near IKEA in my car, a fox crossed in front of me

It would be going for a KFC or a burger.

What did it say? Will we ever know?

"WA-PA-PA-PA-PA-PA-POW!"

what_does_the_fox_say_gif_by_blackfoxg-d

I recall playing in a shinty match one Saturday back in my university days, scoring after about a 30 yard run, and my celebration being to continue another 5 yards to behind the goal to throw up copious amounts of the previous night's Newcastle Brown and whisky! A wee nip from the hip flask at half time and I managed to finish the game.

I did this all over an athletics track during a district sports day. Hadn't planned on running but was summoned to fill a space for somebody as a spectator. No warm up, bolting twice around a full sized track in jeans and canvas shoes, not realising you're meant to pace yourself rather than go most of a lap ahead of the rest. Won the race though, albeit marginally. :)