Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Seems like everyone on my Facebook this week is either getting engaged or having/has a child. While im sitting at home trying to figure out who to start a career as on FM.

Growing up seems shite.

Just wait until they all have baby pics for profile photos, then you'll know you're growing up fast.

At this very moment i sit in the McDonald's at Finnieston having a coffee whilst waiting for my wife and her pal rolling out of the hydro after seeing wet wet wet. An absolutely blind drunk woman was standing in front of me in the queue and I could hear her trying to explain something to the frightened looking girl behind the counter. This nutter had obviously fallen over as the back of her jacket and hair were manky. Eventually it transpired that she wanted to give them an IOU and the girl explained that they couldn't do that. Being the chivalrous guy I am thinking she wanted a coffee, burger or bottle of water I asked her what she wanted. Her reply " a taxi" . She then explained that she'd left the concert early, lost her purse, keys and phone. When it transpired no one was giving her the taxi fare she lost the plot and told the now 2 girls trying to deal with her that she hoped they lost all their stuff one night and no one helped them and how would they feel if something happened to her. She then said to me "you can f**k off too" turned round to leave and walked into the door. What is P&B's thoughts on this incident?

Edited by Romeo

At this very moment i sit in the McDonald's at Finnieston having a coffee whilst waiting for my wife and her pal rolling out of the hydro after seeing wet wet wet. An absolutely blind drunk woman was standing in front of me in the queue and I could hear her trying to explain something to the frightened looking girl behind the counter. This nutter had obviously fallen over as the back of her jacket and hair were manky. Eventually it transpired that she wanted to give them an IOU and the girl explained that they couldn't do that. Being the chivalrous guy I am thinking she wanted a coffee, burger or bottle of water I asked her what she wanted. Her reply " a taxi" . She then explained that she'd left the concert early, lost her purse, keys and phone. When it transpired no one was giving her the taxi fare she lost the plot and told the now 2 girls trying to deal with her that she hoped they lost all their stuff one night and no one helped them and how would they feel if something happened to her. She then said to me "you can f**k off too" turned round to leave and walked into the door. What is P&B's thoughts on this incident?

She sounds like a sensible lass.

Basically, someone has trolled the f**k out of this.

http://www.afcb.co.uk/team/

The Bournemouth FC Wiki page.

The ground features a 205-seater stand and several rows of bench seating replacing the stand that was destroyed by fire in 1974. The remaining three sides are flat standing separated from the playing area by a permanent metal barrier

17 23px-Flag_of_England.svg.png MF

Billy the Fish

28 23px-Flag_of_England.svg.png FW James Pinhead

Bournemouth Football Club is an English football team currently playing in the Wessex League Premier Division, in the ninth tier of the English football league system

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bournemouth_F.C.

^^^Didn't get his hole in the bogs.

Clearly asking for it. You're free as a bird, mate; no jury will ever convict you.

(except the ones they bring in for rape trials)

Good man - I haven't quite resorted to this level of alcoholism yet but there's still plenty of years ahead of me.

^^^

Showing off he's no fae Glesgae type post.

Grimbo

Edited by Grim O'Grady