Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Arbroath oil executive embezzles £1.3m from her employers, despite being  on a salary of over £145,000 per year.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-north-east-orkney-shetland-36192364

She got caught stealing money from her previous employers and went on to get a six figure job?  

Wat.

Arbroath oil executive embezzles £1.3m from her employers, despite being  on a salary of over £145,000 per year.

"Alison Di Rollo, prosecuting, said McPhie bought an £80,000 Range Rover, and spent more than £60,000 on a new garage and driveway, £52,000 on a kitchen and £30,000 on a summer house in her garden."

The rest presumably went on chips. 

"Alison Di Rollo, prosecuting, said McPhie bought an £80,000 Range Rover, and spent more than £60,000 on a new garage and driveway, £52,000 on a kitchen and £30,000 on a summer house in her garden."

The rest presumably went on chips.

But now lives in a caravan with mum and dad

Even though she was the Vice President for finanace you would imagine there would be reporting structures within the company in place that would highlight something like this before it reached the extent it did.

They must have have a hell of an amount of money if it could reach £1.3 million before someone noticed.

On Saturday I watched Soccer am, then the Bolton game at lunchtime on Sky, then went to the Gartcairn game. Came home watched the results then the Arsenal game. After that switched over for Barcelona. When that finished I watched highlights of the Football League on Channel 5 before finishing off with MOTD.

On Sunday, it was 5 a sides, then Man U,then Man City followed by Valencia. I watched bits of Ajax and Bilbao in between.

On Monday it was the 3 FL games then Chelsea.

I was actually sore today from lying on the couch for so long,

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

On Saturday I watched Soccer am, then the Bolton game at lunchtime on Sky, then went to the Gartcairn game. Came home watched the results then the Arsenal game. After that switched over for Barcelona. When that finished I watched highlights of the Football League on Channel 5 before finishing off with MOTD.

On Sunday, it was 5 a sides, then Man U,then Man City followed by Valencia. I watched bits of Ajax and Bilbao in between.

The word "hero" is often overused these days.

Not today.

And people harp on about Leicester? This is a proper achievement. 

Since moving into my new House I've had to fix a tumble dryer and an oven. Thank f**k for youtube. It used to be phone landlord and get a brand new appliance, times have a-changed.