Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I had planned to go for a bike ride this afternoon but it's cold and I don't want to go anymore. However, Mrs Shotgun has hold of the TV remote and she's doing the thing where she tries to watch 7 different channels at the same time. Doing my fucking head in.

The pub is calling my name. 

I'm lying in bed, watching the golf on the tablet with my headphones on, drinking a beer whilst my son is sleeping in his cot next to me. If anyone else is having a better/jakier night than me, I'd like to hear it

If only the McCanns were jakies.

I'm lying in bed, watching the golf on the tablet with my headphones on, drinking a beer whilst my son is sleeping in his cot next to me. If anyone else is having a better/jakier night than me, I'd like to hear it

Thats not jakie. Had to do it myself a few time with the wee one when he was younger. Plus dont have tv up stairs at all.

I had planned to go for a bike ride this afternoon but it's cold and I don't want to go anymore. However, Mrs Shotgun has hold of the TV remote and she's doing the thing where she tries to watch 7 different channels at the same time. Doing my fucking head in.

The pub is calling my name. 

Do they have decent bars where you are, or do you have to drive? A common complaint from Americans that I'm sure Trump would resolve.

Do they have decent bars where you are, or do you have to drive?

No to the first part, yes to the second. As is usually the case; I ended up drinking at home like the unsocial but law abiding soul that I am.

No to the first part, yes to the second. As is usually the case; I ended up drinking at home like the unsocial but law abiding soul that I am.

Is there any buses to your favourite pub and how much would a taxi be? Or would cycling be realistic? Just being very nosey. Just seemed in my times in America that most of it is designed to separate homes from bars, which seems illogical.