Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Every morning I do a litter picking run as part of my job. Usually find some nasty things, such as panties jonnys and once, a human shite. Today I found a bloody tissue accompanied with a jonny covered in blood.

Either the guy had a great time or a terrible time. Or the girl lost her innocence in the back of a car in a park.

UPDATE: Just found a baggy of weed on todays rubbish run! Much better than the above for a change!

UPDATE: Just found a baggy of weed on todays rubbish run! Much better than the above for a change!

Can't be bothered looking for the post you quoted, but this reply is in response to that one. I tend to check the bin on the train (though it's for something I never hope is there!) and last night when I did my check there was a bloody tampon (which is slightly forgivable as there isn't a sanitary box or any such thing in the bog) and worse, a handful of loo roll covered in shite. Who the f**k wipes their arse and puts it in a bin rather than the loo?! Cretinous behaviour :angry:

Edited by 19QOS19

Can't be bothered looking for the post you quoted, but this reply is in response to that one. I tend to check the bin on the train (though it's for something I never hope is there!) and last night when I did my check there was a bloody tampon (which is slightly forgivable as there isn't a sanitary box or any such thing in the bog) and worse, a handful of loo roll covered in shite. Who the f**k wipes their arse and puts it in a bin rather than the loo?! Cretinous behaviour :angry:

Sorry about that, it's a bit complicated.

The Greeks?

I bought an Argentina top a few years ago for ฿100 (£2) from our local Tuesday night market.  Noticed when I got home that it had the EPL badge sewn on the sleeve.

I've got a suspicion it may not be genuine.  

Murica :lol:

I've always found it strange and pretty sinister the way they have the national anthem before just about every sporting event in America. It's just straight up propaganda and like most propaganda absolutely reeks of insecurity.

Edited by DA Baracus

Sounds like a competition - closest guess wins the nail in the post. 

When/what was the injury?

I have had it with a stud to the big toenail on each foot and I'm pretty sure it was about 6 weeks until it came off, i was putting a sock on and it lifted the nail right up and then i could break it off almost pain free and there was a new one underneath it. There is something quite satisfying about it actually.

When/what was the injury?

I have had it with a stud to the big toenail on each foot and I'm pretty sure it was about 6 weeks until it came off, i was putting a sock on and it lifted the nail right up and then i could break it off almost pain free and there was a new one underneath it. There is something quite satisfying about it actually.

The hidden dangers of boxing. I'm not the quickest so standing on a person's foot makes it harder for them to get out of the way when I want to punch them. Can result in a few sore toes.