Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

There is a small wooded area across from my house. Whilst walking down its adjacent path yesterday I noticed a large suitcase lying in amongst the trees. Too scared to have a look inside it. Think I'll leave it to the "local dogwalker" to discover the contents. Looks about Maddie sized!

There is a small wooded area across from my house. Whilst walking down its adjacent path yesterday I noticed a large suitcase lying in amongst the trees. Too scared to have a look inside it. Think I'll leave it to the "local dogwalker" to discover the contents. Looks about Maddie sized!

Does it have Portugal tags on it?

Grimbo

Full of £500 notes.

Kim passes to Kim, across to Kim, back to Kim, delightful ball to Kim, Kim is in space...

The club clearly didn't take into account #11's speech impediment when they filled out his paperwork.

Edit: Veselinovic needs a nickname; way too many syllables. The move would be over by the time someone finished calling his name. Suggestions?

Edited by BigFatTabbyDave

There was a lassie on the train, early 20's I'd guess and actually looked like a 'free spirit' type. She was cross stitching. Copying words and the style from her laptop. The words were:-

"Kill Rapists, Slaughter Paedophiles"

:o

Just been informed I'm getting a £300 a year pay rise.  Yes, a year.

#somoney

I was given a £400pa rise at a performance review once, and they were absolutely staggered when I handed my notice in anyway   :lol:

"...I don't think you're taking this raise into account. Think about what you can do with this extra money!"

At the end of the first season of the Office when Tim decides to stay on, one of his reasons was for £500 extra per year. I always had it in the back of my mind as a bit of a shitty wage rise but no one had ever bought it up as a funny part of the episode. My GF had the same thing though, an almost unrecognisable promotion in terms of tasks and responsibility and the pay rise was £500, I would almost rather not get one than that, probably works out about £30 a month after tax. You just wonder what persons thought process went into thinking that was a reasonable incentive. 

My pay rise was £600. It works out at 36p extra an hour. Better than nothing. I never got a pay rise in 8 years from my last job.

A friend of mine wants to know if he asks for a coffee on a train, waits till it's poured and then shows his club50 card, will he get that coffee or will it be poured away and offered the tiny free one instead?

Is £600 our threshold, below which a pay raise becomes desultory?

I guess, on a daily basis, that might pay for that big coffee that WB's got his eye on...

Got a £2000 payrise and walked away into a job giving double what i was on.

Only have to move countries mind you.

#pleasing