Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I wanted to share with PnB the fact that I have a ticket to see The View tommorow which I'm selling at face value, which I posted in the bargain basement. Unfortunately f**k all people seem to read that part of PnB so I'll share it hear too:

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/108992-gig-tickets/page__st__175

Post 191 has all the info. Cheers.

World's Strictest Parents BBC Three

Almost half of Kenya's population is out of work.

Having a job can be the difference between life and death.

:o:unsure::lol:

I'm sure the second assertion will quickly render the first invalid eh?

I'm in the library on my day off cracking on with some studying. I should be annoyed that it has come to this but I feel a lot better having completed a couple of vital things that are due within the next week.

To be fair to Jack, while he was at Falkirk he mostly had the beating of McGeady.

dealing wi that wee p***k isn't hard. just stand five yards away while spins round in a circile 20 times, gets dizzy then falls over complaining to the ref like a crucified meerkat.

on an unrelated note, how disconcerting is it to go to pick up a mug of hot tea only to wrap you hand round a cold mug from yesterday instead?

Police in the Highlands have just announced the discovery of 2,000 semi automatic rifles, 4 grenade launchers, 5 tonnes of heroin and 10 trafficked Ukranian prostitutes all in a 3 bed semi behind the local library in Inverness.

Local residents are stunned.... one neighbour said "we're all totally shocked, we never knew we had a library".