Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

What? How? When? Why? Where?

Saw them in Asda this evening. They seem to be limited addition (which really means we'll see how many people buy them then put them back on the shelves permanently)

Now if they could only do the same with Toffee Yo-Yos.

Asked a girl for a laugh to go to Zumba in the next few days and she seemed right keen, and she said we can have tea back at hers after. Not sure if she's being serious. She's a 9.9/10 and I'm probably (rounding down) a 9.5 so I'm unsure what to do.

Asked a girl for a laugh to go to Zumba in the next few days and she seemed right keen, and she said we can have tea back at hers after. Not sure if she's being serious. She's a 9.9/10 and I'm probably (rounding down) a 9.5 so I'm unsure what to do.

What part are you unsure about? Apart from going to Zumba obvz.

Let's look at the facts my friend.

1. Zumba - a lady exercise class

2. Invite back for tea - not a few bevvies down the pub

3. If you truly want to find out her " out of 10' banding, well you know the score.

I'm not casting aspersions but she thinks you are, how can I put this without upsetting your dominant side, erm well she thinks you are a wee bit light on your toes, eh.

Good luck on your quest, sweet prince Zumba. I fear it may not end well.

Grimbo

If all else fails, you'll have had a work out and a chance to stare are girls in tight clothing for an hour.

Sounds like a win/win situation.

Just went for a meal. Drove home, turned off the car then realised the person in front of me was about to move so went to start up my car again the get a better spot.

Car didnt start and its lost all compression. 

I've a 14 year old BMW.

My week has just turned to complete and utter shit as I just spent money on a holiday and I'm entirely certain my VANOS unit has failed and caused the timing to jump, meaning its virtually an engine rebuild with new VANOS units required, which is an obscene price even though I'll be doing all my own labour.

Just went for a meal. Drove home, turned off the car then realised the person in front of me was about to move so went to start up my car again the get a better spot.

Car didnt start and its lost all compression.

I've a 14 year old BMW.

My week has just turned to complete and utter shit as I just spent money on a holiday and I'm entirely certain my VANOS unit has failed and caused the timing to jump, meaning its virtually an engine rebuild with new VANOS units required, which is an obscene price even though I'll be doing all my own labour.

Get a new car.

Get a new car.

This is my problem. Do I spend ~£500 sorting this car, or four times that buying an equivalent? Either that or just take a massive, massive downgrade and pay peanuts