Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Ofsted inspectors have found more than 100 suspected illegal schools in England, the majority Islamic or Jewish.

Social integration is fundamental in a multi cultural society IMO, this seems to be an extreme example of avoiding this.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-36302054

Just made probably the best meal I ever have in my life, homemade sweet BBQ pulled pork in a baked potato with corn on the cob and carrots, would honestly have paid for the meal in a restaurant.

I see they were filming trainspotting 2 down at the central bar at the bottom of leith walk today - I was at the other end of Great Junction steet and had no idea it was going on.

I see they were filming trainspotting 2 down at the central bar at the bottom of leith walk today - I was at the other end of Great Junction steet and had no idea it was going on.

Naw, that's just your average Monday in Leith.

Naw, that's just your average Monday in Leith.

It was on the news just there - I'm not sure where they will be next but would like to go for a wee nosey this week. Edited by throbber