Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

The only time it's acceptable to wear a football top in public IMO is a big game, dossing about the house, or if you've ran out of tops for the gym.

People that go shopping, or into work wearing tops are beasts.

My shoulder's fucked, has been for the best part of the year. I've been on drugs (steady) of varying mixtures and strengths to remedy it, the latest was a drop due to bad reaction to the higher dosage. This was not working at all.

Walked in the doctors, told her this and she's just cortisone'd my shoulder.

It hurt, a lot :(

I've been told it'll be stiff and sore tomorrow but I must say, this evening at work was a fucking doddle after this. I was throwing weights up and catching them such was the joy of having a half decent shoulder again.

There is still pain at the furthest points of rotation though, will try some weighted exercise tomorrow/Saturday.

Raith Rovers have just appointed Gary Locke. I feel like people should know this, and should roundly mock them accordingly.

Mars will be the closest it has been to earth for ten years tomorrow and there should be a good view of it if you look south east at nightfall and there will be a full moon as well. Sadly I think Edinburgh will be over cast.

Mars will be the closest it has been to earth for ten years tomorrow and there should be a good view of it if you look south east at nightfall and there will be a full moon as well. Sadly I think Edinburgh will be over cast.

If you have a really powerful telescope you'll be able to see Martians playing Monopoly.

I'd say if the universe didn't interest you then you are a bit simple.

You say you can't sort your own life out, I suggest you curb your enthusiasm in extra terrestrial and other planets and take some 'you' time to find and sort yourself.

That was free advice, next one will cost ya.

I asked Eazy E the $1m moral dilemma question today and he said he'd let his mum die for $1m. I don't even think he was joking.

I don't think we'd need bother asking Phil Mickelson the question , we can guess easy enough.

He was mentioned yesterday as being the beneficiary of inside info during a Yankee stock market court case.

His worth @2015 was $300,000,000+.

When the fuckity is enough, "enough" ?