Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

13 hours ago, Dee Man said:

If you look at that from a distance it looks like David Bellamy with different coloured eyes.

Wid

3 minutes ago, the_saints_are_coming said:

Wid?

Strangely, the missus just asked me something similar. For about the hundredth time.

Looks like the wife's away to Westminster in a few weeks for a meeting with some (presumably very low-level) government ministers. I'm required to hang around like a spare p***k while this is going on, so does P&B have any comments/suggestions about government policy for me to pass on while I'm there?

4 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Murder the government and/or go to the pub.

...and we have a winner already!

Whichever I choose, I'll claim to have done it in the name of P&B. No such thing as bad publicity.

15 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Looks like the wife's away to Westminster in a few weeks for a meeting with some (presumably very low-level) government ministers. I'm required to hang around like a spare p***k while this is going on, so does P&B have any comments/suggestions about government policy for me to pass on while I'm there?

Walk about asking random people, 'can you hear ticking?'

7 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Could you advise Sam Cameron to send me some more of her underwear? Cheers in advance.

Edited by Shandon Par

33 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

This all seems quite impromptu. You haven't mentioned it before...

Had a sudden financial windfall recently?? :huh:

Unfortunately he did not return with a stolen ATM machine. Have a wee look in the travel forum, posted there a while a go.