Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

2 minutes ago, throbber said:

Adam going to the theatre and Skidmarks and KB shopping at Waitrose. Next we'll be hearing stories of Grim O'Grady playing croquet with his mates at Fettes.

You can keep it real with tales of getting drunk in Inverleith Park. 

1 hour ago, Adam said:

I went to the theatre last night, for the first time. I also went on my own (feel free to mock, my friends haven't stopped since I told them), but not sure I would do it again.

Weird how people wouldn't blink if you went to the pictures on your own though.

Best bring her back a wee present, just in case she's hexed the property in your absence. Some Windolene would be pretty thoughtful.

I'm going to get some blinds for that room I think so we can shut her out easily. My girlfriend insists she has stuck her fingers up at her twice now but I haven't seen it!

5 minutes ago, throbber said:

You have some nerve entering this debate given your ridiculous dress sense!

I'm pretty much EH11's Steve McQueen (yes, with the emphasis on the Queen part before any of you c***s jump in with a FTFY). I am jealous of you getting some sun though - I don't think it's daylight here yet.

Yeah it's been great, last few holidays we have been on have been this time of year and whilst it's cooled down a bit in Spain it's nice and quiet as the schools have gone back but not too quiet that it's not a good atmosphere. Went to theme park on Tuesday and there wasn't massive queues like there would have been a couple weeks ago!

What sort of clubs do you go to?

I genuinely don't think I've ever been kicked or kneed in the balls (deliberately, my wife did it accidentally once) by a woman in my life.

To be honest it's never happened to me either. See it a lot on TV though. They must be exaggerating.