Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Was putting some cash in at the bank via the atm.  Was around £200 in £20 notes. This seemed a pain as I thought you could only put £50 at a time.

Put in the first £50 then thought, sod this I'll put the rest in at the counter rather than  faff about any longer. 

I go to the counter and mention the limit.Turns out its 50 notes and a limit of £2500...

Oh, well.Everyday's a school day :)

8 hours ago, jagfox99 said:

The last series is pretty poor as it was scripted during a writers strike.  I only really watched it right through because of the characters.  The story line itself seemed a bit of hokum. 

Definitely the poorest season of them all. Apparently they wanted to do a 6th season focusing on the Hispanic population in Baltimore but it never got the green light. 

This afternoon there were some mental vegans in Dundee city centre. They were all stood around in a circle wearing those Guy Fawkes masks that they used in V For vandetta and were holding bits of A4 on to which was printed "This is happening in the UK'. A couple were holding laptops presumably showing videos. I only knew they were vegans because a couple were handing out leaflets and I was given one. On it was some pro vegan propaganda and a URL. Of course I chucked it right in the bin.

There were also some pro union fannies trying to get folk to sign a petition to 'stop all future referendums on independence'.

There were also some pro union fannies trying to get folk to sign a petition to 'stop all future referendums on independence'.

They were in Perth the other day as well. They don't like it when you say you want Scotland to remain in a successful Union, then cut them off and state that you mean the European Union.

21 minutes ago, weirdcal said:

No woosh. It exists

No, I know it exists. It has been much debated on here and there is much annoyance that it has been discontinued in LIDL stores over here. Good luck tomorrow though!

I'm currently in the middle of France staying in a hotel that's charging €39 for the dinner buffet. A little bit expensive until I noticed they've included all wine and beer in the buffet, as much as you can scoop.

This would never make money in Scotland.