Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

23 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Great. The one decent Rangers fan on the board and he's heading for a ban. Good going KB!

I am assuming that he will only be banned if the post is reported and since I'm not a Granny Danger/Weeper Dee/ Lee Wallace then he won't be.

If he keeps slagging off my toast though, I may have to reconsider.

16 hours ago, stumigoo said:

I've waited a few years to do this but tonight my wife has finally agreed to start watching The Wire. I'm ridiculously excited to watch it all again but I'm also a little nervous that she won't like it and our marriage will be on thin ice after less than a year. She has The West Wing as the top of her list of her favourite ever so I'm hoping that will help.

tumblr_lfeeqxf8Qb1qfeqsqo1_500.jpg

Left the house without my phone today. Just back in and I've got 5 missed calls and 7 texts from the same person. I'm not even sure my life is worth living if I pick my GF up from work. :lol:

Well that plus the fact I've been uncontactable from a works point of view. Ohh well.

1 minute ago, Grim O'Grady said:

My missus has just replied to a fb post of mine by calling me a "CockWomble", ffs P&B has infiltrated my private & social media life. I need a life. 

G-Bo(re) 

Buy her a packet of these to complete the p&b/real life crossover...

51aLWEMKl-L.jpg

I liked it myself but it's very rare to see season 2 mentioned as the best. From memory 3 and certainly 4 were my favourites with 4 being surpringly good considering how 3 ends. I liked 3 a lot more the second time I watched it. Best programme of all time though imo even including season 5. 

3 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

I saw this and I thought of you.

th?&id=OIP.Md569ed52f49d192bbfccb24bc5a2af76o0&w=203&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0

no my colour Zen, you should ken better. reported for hurting my feelings, you do realize if we lose tomorra at the swamp, I will have to give you a nasty Chinese burn next time we do lunch?

G-Bo(re)

There was a story in the local news today about a search for a man who "inappropriately touched" an elderly woman on the arm. Strange as that may sound, it's obviously not a good thing and I hope they find him. They may have some difficulty identifying a man matching the description, however:

He is believed to be either eastern European or Asian, in his 40s, around 6ft tall, with short dark hair and a large build.

Edited by Michael W

Today I realised what a beautiful place Edinburgh is.

Only been on a few nights out, to the zoo and to Tynecastle/Easter road for games, shitey things like that so never really took it in.

Obviously the city centre is lovely but in and around the West End was just fantastic today. Roads are fucking awful mind you and not a patch on Glasgow for getting around but it's not so bad seeing as the time in the car can be spent looking at such a nice place. ;)

15 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Today I realised what a beautiful place Edinburgh is.

Only been on a few nights out, to the zoo and to Tynecastle/Easter road for games, shitey things like that so never really took it in.

Obviously the city centre is lovely but in and around the West End was just fantastic today. Roads are fucking awful mind you and not a patch on Glasgow for getting around but it's not so bad seeing as the time in the car can be spent looking at such a nice place. ;)

All that and you missed the best bit, EH6. It's a majestic place.

On 08/09/2016 at 19:19, stumigoo said:

I've waited a few years to do this but tonight my wife has finally agreed to start watching The Wire. I'm ridiculously excited to watch it all again but I'm also a little nervous that she won't like it and our marriage will be on thin ice after less than a year. She has The West Wing as the top of her list of her favourite ever so I'm hoping that will help.

The last series is pretty poor as it was scripted during a writers strike.  I only really watched it right through because of the characters.  The story line itself seemed a bit of hokum.