Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

1 minute ago, Rugster said:

Just to add, they had been in the fridge overnight also.

I don't even know how to respond to this, such is the utter revulsion that I'm feeling just now.  I'm going to have to tell my boss I need to take the rest of the day off.  He'll understand when I tell him.

I really don't understand the problem. I fancied a change from a "normal" sandwich, so had a sandwich with toasted bread. You can buy club sandwiches which are obviously made using toast in packets, so what's the issue?

Don't mock before you try.

Thank you.

I really don't understand the problem. I fancied a change from a "normal" sandwich, so had a sandwich with toasted bread. You can buy club sandwiches which are obviously made using toast in packets, so what's the issue?

Thank you.

f67c0b3a522df12fc29bd040099f7288.jpg

Thank you.

This post was liked by ShandonPar who was talking in the what are you drinking thread about consuming a bottle of ale that was 0.5% alcohol. A pair of wrong uns.

6 minutes ago, throbber said:

This post was liked by ShandonPar who was talking in the what are you drinking thread about consuming a bottle of ale that was 0.5% alcohol. A pair of wrong uns.

Don't start acting the hard man because you've bought one of this pull up bars.