Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Waiting for the bus on south bridge and I suddenly realised I needed a piss. Pop into the first open door I see which just so happens to be a Scientology building. Say what you want about them scientologists, they are perfectly happy to help out people who get caught short.

8 minutes ago, jmothecat said:

Waiting for the bus on south bridge and I suddenly realised I needed a piss. Pop into the first open door I see which just so happens to be a Scientology building. Say what you want about them scientologists, they are perfectly happy to help out people who get caught short.

First they let you in for a piss. Then you attend a few sermons. Then you start signing over a chunk of your earnings. Then you're recruiting others from that bus stop. Then you get to meet the space lizards. 

First they let you in for a piss. Then you attend a few sermons. Then you start signing over a chunk of your earnings. Then you're recruiting others from that bus stop. Then you get to meet the space lizards. 

Tbf they only asked me for 10% and they gave me a FREE stress test. Turns out I'm a lot more stressed than I realised.

3 minutes ago, jmothecat said:

Tbf they only asked me for 10% and they gave me a FREE stress test. Turns out I'm a lot more stressed than I realised.

You're stressed because you're guilty about not giving The Church of Scientology enough money. Dig deep jmo and the stress will go.

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

You're stressed because you're guilty about not giving The Church of Scientology enough money. Dig deep jmo and the stress will go.

He's Yorkshire & Scottish, that's the most stressful thing ever written to him. He's probably still unconscious. 

G-Bo(re) 

Having had my United avatar pretty much since I joined, I decided to have a change, and have swapped it for my current favourite P&B picture.

For those of you who can't see properly:

125156.jpg

I randomly put the actor's name into google a week or so ago and according to that he's only 4ft 10.

Naturally I was like, "Eh?". Going by photos though it's clearly wrong lol.

2 minutes ago, Jamaldo said:

I randomly put the actor's name into google a week or so ago and according to that he's only 4ft 10.

Naturally I was like, "Eh?". Going by photos though it's clearly wrong lol.

Maybe that's just in that photo?

ETA: IMDB has him at 5'10

Edited by Mark Connolly

All 15 of us had it, though. As did most of the plane. Apparently there's something called the "Zante Cough", but I don't have a clue what caused that. So... "Bad AIDS" it is.

It's the culmination of too much drink and drugs. According to my friend.

3 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

I'm 10,000 days old today.

(Yes, 10,000th day on the planet and I've yet to get a life, I know.)

5 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

I'm 13,658 days old, apparently. 

Have you both accounted for leap years, if you are calculating via the Gregorian calendar?

G-Bo(re)