Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

My girlfriend works in the registration office and says yes it is completely normal. It is the current annual canvass and every house in Scotland should get one of these forms. With regards to the fine they legally have to have it written on the form. If there are no changes to be made just sign the form and return in the prepaid envelope. If there are changes just note them on the form and return. As said above this is an annual thing so the forms will come out around the same time every year.

Thanks. I've never had one before. I was registered to vote at my last address but never got anything. Is it a fairly new thing? I'll let my mum know.

6 minutes ago, jmothecat said:

Thanks. I've never had one before. I was registered to vote at my last address but never got anything. Is it a fairly new thing? I'll let my mum know.

She says its been going on for years but the forms changed recently.

She says its been going on for years but the forms changed recently.

I might be due a few fines because I'm not sure I've ever filled one in before. Fairly certain I remember getting something which had our details but said if nothing had changed we didn't need to do anything. Might need to read these things more carefully in the future!

We have a white board stuck to our fridge by a magnet. We use it to write down household chores that need done or things we've got arranged in the upcoming days.

As part of a humourous jape I wrote '*girlfriend's name* takes it up the arse'. I forgot to rub it out and it was spotted by her mother several hours later

24 minutes ago, Am Featha *****h Nan Clach said:

We have a white board stuck to our fridge by a magnet. We use it to write down household chores that need done or things we've got arranged in the upcoming days.

As part of a humourous jape I wrote '*girlfriend's name* takes it up the arse'. I forgot to rub it out and it was spotted by her mother several hours later

Top tip: save your girlfriend an uncomfortable conversation by telling her mother that the other bird you've been seeing has the same name.

5 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I was at Blackburn v. Armadale game today and seen SuBo wandering about looking a bit dishevelled and ill. Might be an outsider for next year's dead pool. 

Armadale need to realise bulk and a commanding voice is not the only thing you need as a central defender.

The guy doing the U-Switch ads on the telly right now, who I vaguely recognise from some other programme, must be one of the worst actors ever to stink up the place.

WTF?! That's Phillip Glennister, who is a fantastic actor. If you've never seen Mad Dogs watch it now and thank me later.