Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

WTF?! That's Phillip Glennister, who is a fantastic actor. If you've never seen Mad Dogs watch it now and thank me later.

Not having it, sorry. I'm confident Phillip Menfister's appearance in said advert will go down in history as the most wooden, badly timed, poorly conceived acting performance since Sofia Coppola in Godfaither 3.

There was a drones thread but can't find it. Anyway I found the solution to my neighbour's unwanted incursions in my airspace with his flying camera....

Want. Even though I've never seen a drone round here I still want one.

Out for a family walk in the Pentlands this afternoon. Kids kept hiding and leaping out to "scare" us so I upped the ante and jumped out at them from behind a bush. They screamed and daughter instantly had a massive nosebleed and got pretty upset by it. Only thing I could think of to stem the blood was to tear a sleeve off my jumper. That was soon drenched in blood so tore off the other sleeve. Got some strange looks from other walkers in new my caveman style rags. RIP blue jumper.

Out for a family walk in the Pentlands this afternoon. Kids kept hiding and leaping out to "scare" us so I upped the ante and jumped out at them from behind a bush. They screamed and daughter instantly had a massive nosebleed and got pretty upset by it. Only thing I could think of to stem the blood was to tear a sleeve off my jumper. That was soon drenched in blood so tore off the other sleeve. Got some strange looks from other walkers in new my caveman style rags. RIP blue jumper.

It's not mandatory, when giving someone a fright, to smack them in the face. Please ask your daughter to call the following number to help you get a new jumper (think you may have to settle for orange as I think that's all they have in stock). 0800 1111

England fans: "well done Scotland on beating a team with population of 400k"

... not actually realising that the England : Scotland /Slovakia population ratio is rather similar. I suppose England won't be entitled to any credit for any game this group then?

3 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

England fans: "well done Scotland on beating a team with population of 400k"

... not actually realising that the England : Scotland /Slovakia population ratio is rather similar. I suppose England won't be entitled to any credit for any game this group then?

You could just point out that Malta's population is higher than Iceland's

13 hours ago, Black and White Tragic said:

It's not mandatory, when giving someone a fright, to smack them in the face. Please ask your daughter to call the following number to help you get a new jumper (think you may have to settle for orange as I think that's all they have in stock). 0800 1111

The round neck didn't feel right with the tatty sleeves so I made it a v neck to try and look less scary. 

image.jpeg